Weird color/brightness Issue

Discus and support Weird color/brightness Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So last night I was playing my Xbox One and it was completely fine, but this morning I turned it on and theres a weird color or brightness issue going... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TristanMcClure, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Weird color/brightness Issue

So last night I was playing my Xbox One and it was completely fine, but this morning I turned it on and theres a weird color or brightness issue going on. I can’t describe it very well so I added a picture of whats going on. I don’t know if it shows well
    in the photo, but the colors are really bright for some reason, and some of the colors are wrong, like the crunchyroll icon which is supposed to be orange. This goes for in games too. Im not sure if its a brightness or contrast issue, but I’ve tried multiple
    things. I tried hard resetting and switching HDMI cables, but it hasnt worked. I know its the Xbox because all the other apps on my TV are just fine.

Weird color/brightness Issue [​IMG]

:)

TristanMcClure, Apr 25, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Tristan,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the contrast and brightness on your console are too high. We have a support article that explains more about

enabling high contrast
    . You can check this setting to find out if this is what is affecting your console. Be sure to let us know the results
    Tristan!
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

How to get metallic effect armour in MP

[quote user="LostKauz"]

I like to use all of the brightest colors. Any of the Metallic greens, blues, pinks and such are all good fun. Yellows get a little weird though (kinda "dirty" looking). A few Character Models won't go Metallic though (like the
    Quarian and Asari).

[/quote]

I am with you. I like all the really bright colorful options. I noticed some solors look much different in the game than they do in the color menu. Orange is a perfect example. Hard to get a nice bright colorful orange. You actully have to pick the brownish
    color to get orange. Its strange. So many games lack color and I always appreciate when games have a large palette of color. Especially with my brand new Sony Bravia LED 240hz 3D HDTV. The colors look incredible on this tv.
  4. Darth Arbys Win User

Dear Treyarch....

Have you guys ever notice the snipers either wear bright colors or no colors at all ?
  5. kingvas78 Win User

TV's That Create Gaming Lag

Im running a Samsung 50" 6400 series plasma. Excellent color, bright screen, no burning issues, no lag issues either.

Great gaming tv, IMO.
  6. Glitchie Win User

Question on Blueray/DVD capability Xbox vs. PS3

IceStorm III,

Yes, it is legit Blu-Ray, I bought them direct from Warner Bros. My set is the Ultimate Editions. The color might seem weird in the picture because I was taking it from a camera phone and had to use brightness adjustments so people could see the size of
    my TV.
Thema:

1. Weird color/brightness Issue - Similar Threads - Weird color brightness

2. Can’t acces my games also weird displayed message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t acces my games also weird displayed message: [img] I cant access the game i bought years ago no problems till now error 0x803f9000 e578032f-62ae-4501-927d-ee927043568e
  3. Xbox live gold membership is being weird

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold membership is being weird: Ok so the card I used to pay for my last membership was removed now I am putting it back on there and I go to purchase and it tells me to 'fix this' i go to it and it just does the same thing I...
  4. Xbox one makes weird chirping sound\glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one makes weird chirping sound\glitches: hello my name is Maverick I'm new to Xbox one had my Xbox one since February of 2028 glitches and some games Mafia 3 has been glitching very very badly it makes a weird chirping / squeak sound out...
  5. Weird text

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird text: [My phone number} deleted from Microsoft account L: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Not you? https://account.live.com/]. The text came from a source that seems legitimate, but it feels like...
  6. Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all: UPDATE: OK, so I am stupid. When my game pass ran uot and expired yesterday it made me think, but I thought hmm I dont use game pass for rdr2, no but I do have Ultimate pass which includes Xbox...
  7. My Xbox 360 is weird. 2009-04-26 but xenon motherboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is weird. 2009-04-26 but xenon motherboard.: Hi, i own a Xbox 360, but its kinda weird. On the back side it says: Service Date: 2009-04-26, wich means, that it was repaired, probably cause of RROD. But the mainboard does NOT Have HDMI and...
  8. my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor: so as the title says after connecting my computer to my xbox one with an hdmi cord then the xbox one into the computer monitor my video for the pc is weird now like letters have weird colors or...
  9. Really weird colors going on here

in XboX Insiders
    Really weird colors going on here: [IMG] submitted by /u/Floppydonut123 [link] [comments]
  10. Black screen then weird pixelated colors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen then weird pixelated colors: My xbox is new but yesterday about 1 hour into game the screen went black thin after about a minute the picture came back but weird colors( trees were pink etc) but everything was kinda pixelated....