weird colors when i turned on my xbox one

Discus and support weird colors when i turned on my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Everything looks like this. Tried different games, restarted the console, change the hdmi cable Help plis�� (Fu***g gt was created 15 Years ago... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX D4rKDuk3 Xx, Jun 22, 2021.

1. weird colors when i turned on my xbox one

Hi

Everything looks like this. Tried different games, restarted the console, change the hdmi cable

Help plis��

(Fu***g gt was created 15 Years ago haha)

weird colors when i turned on my xbox one [​IMG]

weird colors when i turned on my xbox one [​IMG]

:)

xX D4rKDuk3 Xx, Jun 22, 2021
  2. DaSpokenOne Win User

BROKEN POWER SUPPLY

My xbox one wont turn on all the way. It starts for a couple seconds then shuts off. No picture on my tv pops up and the power supply ligjt changes color like its supposed to, whote when the xbox TRIES to turn on and orange when it's off.
  3. Sleebz0rz Win User

I wish they allowed us to have weird hair colors and not just natural ones.
  4. Zik 78 Win User

I'm having very bad graphics on Xbox One

I don't know how to screenshot =/ but when I play the letters are a bit blurry and hard to read, the colors and lightning are weird, the texture quality is okay though. As soon as I turned my Xbox One on for the first time, I knew something was wrong. It
    make my gaming experience pretty annoying and it's though to play in those conditions. The graphics are worst than on my 360 (I use the same screen for both consoles)

PS : I already contacted the support twice, did what they asked me to do, reset my screen settings and reset my Xbox One
  5. l am BATMAN Win User

GOOD NEWS 4 Vizio 4k hdr+Xbox 1S owners!

I have the same issue that Prezdead mentions above. My LG has UHD deep color, and I get 4K resolution but it still doesn't work with HDR. I find it funny when it's listed here on xbox.com that one of the many names for HDR is UHD Deep Color. It's also weird,
    because if what I had plugged into the hdmi port on my tv didn't support deep color, it would give me a message. I don't get a message, but it won't allow HDR. So it's like it works with the Xbox One S... but it doesn't. A little frustrating to say the least.
  6. T6 Kronos Win User

Issue on My color

Maybe I'm too sober but I have no clue what you're talking about. lol Your dash color changes when you're in a party? That sounds weird if that's true. #DatzKwazy
    My profile color is grey but when I'm in a party it shows green
Thema:

weird colors when i turned on my xbox one

1. weird colors when i turned on my xbox one - Similar Threads - weird colors turned

2. Xbox series x - weird crash / handshake issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x - weird crash / handshake issue: Hey there. I just wanted to ask about the issue I occasionally have on my series X. It will just randomly freeze the image and display an array of horizontal lines at the bottom of the screen....
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead has a really weird issue

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead has a really weird issue: So I'm on alpha skip ahead on my series x and while I was out it updated and when I hopped on I started a game. I looked on the xbox menu and it shows it needs to be installed even though I'm...
  4. Xbox One X Screen darkened and has weird colors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Screen darkened and has weird colors: [img] When I turn my xbox, the screen is dark and the colors have changed for some reason. I tried turning it off, resetting it, turning off my TV, but nothing has worked. I never damaged the xbox...
  5. Colors on my Xbox are weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Colors on my Xbox are weird: [img] can someone explain how i should fix this? c524ef4d-a12e-4d3a-95ae-cc5b24899e76
  6. Weird color change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird color change: i was watching hbo and after my screens colors changed like the netflix logo is supposed to be red for context i turned off and unplugged the xbox and it still looks like this, help please [img]...
  7. Weird color/brightness Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird color/brightness Issue: So last night I was playing my Xbox One and it was completely fine, but this morning I turned it on and theres a weird color or brightness issue going on. I can’t describe it very well so I added...
  8. my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor: so as the title says after connecting my computer to my xbox one with an hdmi cord then the xbox one into the computer monitor my video for the pc is weird now like letters have weird colors or...
  9. Really weird colors going on here

in XboX Insiders
    Really weird colors going on here: [IMG] submitted by /u/Floppydonut123 [link] [comments]
  10. Black screen then weird pixelated colors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen then weird pixelated colors: My xbox is new but yesterday about 1 hour into game the screen went black thin after about a minute the picture came back but weird colors( trees were pink etc) but everything was kinda pixelated....