Weird controller glitch -_

Discus and support Weird controller glitch -_ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my name is Jason and I love first person shooters but after playing call of duty black ops 2 once in a while when I move forward I would move... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vladimir Games, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Weird controller glitch -_

Hello my name is Jason and I love first person shooters but after playing call of duty black ops 2 once in a while when I move forward I would move forward normally but in a few seconds of movement I would stop as if something was in front of me but it affects
    more than call of duty. Minecraft and the orange box. I'm worried my Xbox is defective or controller. Help me please!

:)

Vladimir Games, Aug 13, 2014
  2. Weird Glitch

So today i was playing some Madden 25 and then i said "Xbox Home" and it went home and i did some things and then went back to Madden 25 but when i started playing i noticed the outline of my pins and my home page on the screen it was very faint but i could def see it...has anyone else had that problem or is aware of it?

xSaVx Carnage, Aug 13, 2014
  3. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Weird Glitch

I hijacked this thread instead of starting a new one, but anyone else having any issues at all?

I have had a couple things happen in the last 2 weeks and now getting a little worried.

I had Skype not be able to make any calls, just bleeped and back to Skype. Had to unplug to fix.

Kinect would totally not work a couple times, even if I got up and stood right in front of it. I have
    adjusted the settings a bunch of times.

I had the Xbox One menus with a blank TV picture, not the hdmi error screen, with just a TV icon there. Then I received something like "TV app took a long time to respond". Nothing I did fixed it except to unplug.

I also received the TV "hdmi error", but this fixed itself after a few seconds, must be a handshake issue.

Last night I switched the disc from COD to Ryse and it would not recognize the disc, kept saying to put
    in a usable disc. I popped it in and out 4-5 times then it finally worked.

rkkeller, Aug 13, 2014
  4. Weird controller glitch -_

DangerousBard, Aug 15, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

6. Yousef Islam Win User

Weird thing on Express

Weird glitch... AWESOME GLITCH.

-

I hope it works in Hardcore.
  7. Praetorian VIII Win User

Weird glitch

Sometimes when I join games midway through, I have no objective timer or progress bar, just the chevron on screen. Often means I have to winge it or guess what the objective is when it starts.

There are a lot of weird glitches in this game still...
  8. UnyoBro Win User

Weird glitch

@Arkham- No it was FB Dagger.

The one with the broken ladders was Glacier.

@Cryptic- My glitch seems different, I could see all the enemies. I even saw enemies taking hits from my invisible teammates.

I also had one recently where the quests weren't showing up or vocalizing. At the end of the match I just happen to run through the extraction zone and was the only survivor. Even the end round timer didn't show up. It was amusing but annoying.
  9. Death Speed God Win User

Weird Glitch

Thema:

1. Weird controller glitch -_ - Similar Threads - Weird controller glitch

2. Controller being weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller being weird: So basically i just bought this controller a couple months ago, and recently there has been really bad controller drift, but in every button and stick. Just pressing A makes it press multiple...
  3. Xboy controller does weird on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboy controller does weird on my laptop: I have my Xbox one controller for a long time, and for some reason, I cannot connect it to my laptop anymore. The weird thing is that the controller pops up when I search for devices to connect,...
  4. Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox: I'm getting this problem where my xbox suddenly stops taking any input from my controller, and basically repeats the input I was currently doing. So if it happens while im holding RT to shoot in a...
  5. Controller acting weird

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller acting weird: Recently my xbox controller has been heating by the d pad area, and it keeps vibrating for no reason. It also at first kept turning off after every 3 secs. But i changed batterys and it worked....
  6. Xbox controller is acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is acting weird: hello all I am running into some trouble with my xbox controller and I have tried all the troubleshooting methods and I even went out and bought a brand new controller but am still experiencing...
  7. Weird issues when trying to use Xbox One controller with Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird issues when trying to use Xbox One controller with Windows 10: Hello, I am having issues with both of my xbox one controllers when connecting them to my pc. When using them on my xbox one, they work just fine using both wireless and micro usb. When I...
  8. Weird issues with Xbox one s & controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird issues with Xbox one s & controllers: I'm having some really weird issues with our Xbox and the controllers. It's an Xbox one s, we have 1 wireless controller that came with it, and 1 wired controller. Also a charge and play kit....
  9. Weird issues with Xbox one s & controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird issues with Xbox one s & controllers: I'm having some really weird issues with our Xbox and the controllers. It's an Xbox one s, we have 1 wireless controller that came with it, and 1 wired controller. Also a charge and play kit....
  10. Weird issue with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird issue with my controller: Hey guys, So I have this strange issue with my controller. I got an Xbox One x console a few weeks ago since two of my friends from school have it. I've noticed that sometimes when I press the X...