Weird message and Follower

Discus and support Weird message and Follower in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there I have a follwer in my Xbox one named [Mod removed- Personal information] because i don’t know i trust this person should i report this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KangHer:3, Nov 19, 2018.

1. KangHer:3
    KangHer:3 Guest

Hi there I have a follwer in my Xbox one named [Mod removed- Personal information]

because i don’t know i trust this person should i report this person or block it

[Mod removed- Personal information]

:)

KangHer:3, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Weird Injury to a Follower

lol, when i had this happen i just hit my follower with a paralyze spell and she was all good when she came around.

SloppyJalapeno, Nov 19, 2018
  3. PIRATE DUCK
    PIRATE DUCK Guest
    Weird Injury to a Follower

I've had that happen once. They are fine, but get stuck in their downed state. Going through a door will fix it as it reloads them to their original state.

PIRATE DUCK, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Those account are typically scam accounts, so yes, you would want to report them and block them.

Smwutches, Nov 19, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there Kang,

If the other user is not following the
    Code of Conduct
    and sending you offensive or inappropriate messages, then I would advise that you do Report the player for exactly what he's doing.

But if you have just received a random message, It could be the player just trying to connect to other players, Of course if you do not wish to respond or connect with the player you can always Block the profile so that he cannot communicate with you.

I hope this helps.

XBF Erick C, Nov 19, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You can find instructions on how to file a complaint here

Smwutches, Nov 19, 2018
  7. KangHer:3
    Which one I choose to report? Well i did block him/her

8. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hello again Kang,

When you are submitting your Report go ahead and select the options that best fit what you are reporting the other account for.

XBF Erick C, Nov 19, 2018
  9. KangHer:3
    But I fear this person might come back, well “if” this person come back, like all other who get report it maybe about couple fews days or month and then change their GamerTag name and reply same problem

10. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Then report and block them and the enforcement team will take care of them.

Smwutches, Nov 6, 2018
  11. Smwutches Win User

Then report and block them and the enforcement team will take care of them.
  12. KangHer:3 Win User

But I fear this person might come back, well “if” this person come back, like all other who get report it maybe about couple fews days or month and then change their GamerTag name and reply same problem
  13. Smwutches Win User

Those account are typically scam accounts, so yes, you would want to report them and block them.
  14. Smwutches Win User

You can find instructions on how to file a complaint here
  15. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello again Kang,

When you are submitting your Report go ahead and select the options that best fit what you are reporting the other account for.
Thema:

1. Weird message and Follower - Similar Threads - Weird message Follower

2. Xbox one s has suddenly started to behave weirdly!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s has suddenly started to behave weirdly!!: Hi, Over the past week my kids console has become very frustrating, freezing mid game then making a constant buzzing noise for 5 seconds before exiting the game. The game concerned is Fifa19....
  3. Please fix weird Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix weird Japanese: I cannot find a place to report language bug. This support system is so useless. Please fix weird Japanese on the bottom of the picture. What “clear 72” means? It does not make sense. [img]...
  4. Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop: Hi there, Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. For context, this is how I play the majority of my time and have done for a number of years. My Xbox One is visible in the...
  5. Sea of Thieves closes after splash screen. Weird errors in event log

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves closes after splash screen. Weird errors in event log: I launch the game, the splash screen appears and then closes. I've searched through the Event log and found two error messages that happen everytime the game is launched and closes below are the...
  6. Weird Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Messages: So like a week ago I got a message from some gt with 0 points and she/he/it started trying to get me to go to their cam link whatever. I reported and blocked that gt, but since I've been getting...
  7. Weird xbox one accounts/ weird messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird xbox one accounts/ weird messages: So recently in the past 3 days I have been getting strange, very strange and creepy messages that do not make much sense, or they do but theyre people i dont know and trying to make start a convo,...
  8. I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.: whenever I tried to purchase the one month subscription, it gave me a MOCK ERROR TITLE and went on talking about a my little pony video... I even went online and purchased an electronic card and...
  9. Help with game update -getting a weird message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with game update -getting a weird message: I have just bought a game (plants vs Zombies) for Xbox 360 but after the update was downloaded I got the following message and I cannot play the game "your profile profile not have the correct...
  10. Weird confirmation message for buying something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird confirmation message for buying something: I downloaded something for borderlands 2 with the left over money on my account. I got a message saying You will be billed by your following payment method: MIcrosoft Account Estimated charge date...