Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.

Discus and support Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sigmundslim [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sigmundslim, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.

/u/sigmundslim, Nov 4, 2019
  2. WillGamer2006 Win User

Muted microphone symbol

If You Have A Xbox Insider Build This Can Cause Bugs Throughout The Console. Also Check If There Has Been A Party Chat Ban Or If The Microphone Has Been Muted In Party. Hope This Helped You! :)
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

xbone party chat help please

"Xbox......snap party" turn on/off party chat button (right side of screen, below party list)......"xbox.....unsnap"
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

BF4 - PS4@900p, XB1@720p. BUT WAIT....

All the Xbox One really needs is some anti aliasing. It may very well be using an AA overlay which isn't captured in screenshots. This is not something that is uncommon on PC's (it is stated they are from dev kit builds).

Personally from the few videos I have seen the differences really aren't that massive. Especially the IGN video.

And this isn't the Day One build.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Problem with Parties

it would appear that there is a glitch with the overlays for notifications (achievements and invites) and the voice overlay (displaying GT of person talking in Party)

if the Power Cycle doesn't work, for a workaround you could turn off the voice overlay in the Party (press the XB button to bring up the side bar then highlight Party and press A then highlight Voice Overlay and switch it to Off)

you can also turn off individual notifications to minimise the disruption to your gaming (although you'd probably want to keep invites and messages on)

hope this helps
  6. jrucci13 Win User

Xbox one weird audio problem

Currently there is a bug that is affecting users in different ways. For me, if I open a Party Chat, my tv volume drops down almost 10 notches. If I turn off Party Chat and use in game (while still in a party or not) my volume is fine.

It's weird. Microsoft is looking into at the moment. I'm sure they'll figure it out soon enough..
Thema:

Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.

1. Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below. - Similar Threads - Weird overlay bug

2. Controller being weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller being weird: So basically i just bought this controller a couple months ago, and recently there has been really bad controller drift, but in every button and stick. Just pressing A makes it press multiple...
  3. Weird 0/0 achievements in xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird 0/0 achievements in xbox profile: Hi. Just saw weird achievements on my xbox profile. I played these games on steam, but somehow they added to my xbox profile. Does this xbox (beta) application do this? Or DVR? [img] What...
  4. Profile picture is acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile picture is acting weird: A few days ago I wanted to change my profile picture, It was approved and everything but it could be only seen by others, what I mean is that If I go to my profile I see the old one and if I go to...
  5. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  6. Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Router issues maybe? Weird situation!: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Router issues maybe? Weird situation! I have the two different Xbox Ones, both say the same thing. Will only work on Ethernet. 52ff3f1c-e8ec-4fb1-a881-19e37048ac09
  7. weird issue with Xbox game pass on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird issue with Xbox game pass on pc: My Xbox game pass ultimate expired8/23/2019 and while it does not let my play games such as Forza Horizon 4 which is normal, it lets me play Sea of Thieves and Ori and the blind forest...
  8. Xbox One X weird smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X weird smell: Just got a brand new Xbox One X from GAME. Functions fine, fan isn't really overly loud, but I've noticed this weird burning plastic/electronic smell coming from it. I assumed this was because...
  9. Original Xbox One experiencing weird issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One experiencing weird issue: I've had my Xbox One since launch (2013) and it has worked perfectly fine ever since then. But the other week, it started doing this weird thing where it'll make an odd sound if I press the eject...
  10. Weird Xbox one S noise while on standby

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird Xbox one S noise while on standby: My Xbox One S is making bursts of quiet constant repetitive beeps while on standby and only stops when I unplug it. Is this normal? 6720b534-9459-464a-bd83-cba7feec2a71