Weird prices

Discus and support Weird prices in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was recently a bit bored, and I was searching for games, and Far Cry 3 grabbed my eyes, because of the price. The price of the game is 13000... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omar_0001, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Weird prices

Hello, I was recently a bit bored, and I was searching for games, and Far Cry 3 grabbed my eyes, because of the price. The price of the game is 13000 SAR, which is also 2.5k dollars. I already have Far Cry 3, but why do I have this problem? I've just changed
    my LIVE region to my physical region, could that be what is causing this problem?

:)

Omar_0001, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Will we see a $300 XBOX One this Holiday?

The price is dropping at an alarming rate. What's going on? This is weird.

BizarroMantis, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    Rockstar Pass doesn't work. Content - Coming Soon? I paid 800 points for this!?

I think i read its going up to 960MSP? seems a weird price.

Naffry, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Weird prices

Still waiting for a reply...

Omar_0001, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Omar_0001 Win User

Weird prices

Still waiting for a reply...
  6. Smwutches Win User

weird price on a theme

When you see prices like that, it's because the content is not actually available for purchase. The prices are there just as a place holder. It's usually because either the content has been removed but there may be a link to it in the game or somewhere,
    or the content is about to be released but hasn't fully been added yet.
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

Will we see a $300 XBOX One this Holiday?

The price is dropping at an alarming rate. What's going on? This is weird.
  8. Elite Rampant Win User

Industry needs to "grow up"

Game prices are weird. A copy/paste game sells for the same price new as a game that took more work and was packed with content.
  9. Dr Black Bones Win User

Different price for wolfenstein complete edition

Prices can be weird sometimes. It could be a cache error for all I know.
Thema:

Weird prices

1. Weird prices - Similar Threads - Weird prices

2. Weird Xbox one S noise while on standby

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird Xbox one S noise while on standby: My Xbox One S is making bursts of quiet constant repetitive beeps while on standby and only stops when I unplug it. Is this normal? 6720b534-9459-464a-bd83-cba7feec2a71
  3. Xbox one acting weirdly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one acting weirdly: Hi there, For some reason, my xbox will only stay on the store tab and when trying to move to any other tabs such as 'community' or 'home' it will jump right back to store. Hence not enabling me...
  4. Weird voice message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird voice message: So basically me and my friends were messing with voice messages and one turn in to a weird voice a chinese or like some weird language and now we are freaked out anyone can tell what it means?...
  5. Weird text on messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird text on messages.: Does anyone else's Xbox give them weird letters like these? [img] 97032ffc-e716-4ac7-8b64-7337fc48e0f5
  6. Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message

in XboX Insiders
    Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message: [IMG] Hello all, I'm not sure its an easter egg or my Xbox language files corrupted but when my Xbox disconnect, its appears and looks so disgusting. Anyone have this? OS Version:...
  7. Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it: So there was a power outage in my area and when my power come back the xbox ones wouldnt turn on and there would be a electrical sound coming from it.So i unpluged plug it back problem solved.But...
  8. Weird account activities

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird account activities: So, I logged on my account tonight... as I do almost daily. But tonight, something weird happen. Fist, my Gamerpic changed by itself. I had ma photo of my avatar but it was replaced by a weird...
  9. Xbox power supply being weird!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox power supply being weird!: The power supply to my Xbox turn on while not plugged into my Xbox, but as soon as I plug it in to my Xbox it turns off and my xbox does not turn on. How do I fix this problem?...
  10. Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for no reason with weird effect: Was recently away for a week doing something with family and when i came back i tried joining a party with friends, i messaged them, invited them and got them in but when they joined it wasnt...