Weird prices

Discus and support Weird prices in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was recently a bit bored, and I was searching for games, and Far Cry 3 grabbed my eyes, because of the price. The price of the game is 13000... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omar_0001, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Weird prices

Hello, I was recently a bit bored, and I was searching for games, and Far Cry 3 grabbed my eyes, because of the price. The price of the game is 13000 SAR, which is also 2.5k dollars. I already have Far Cry 3, but why do I have this problem? I've just changed
    my LIVE region to my physical region, could that be what is causing this problem?

:)

Omar_0001, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Will we see a $300 XBOX One this Holiday?

The price is dropping at an alarming rate. What's going on? This is weird.

BizarroMantis, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    Rockstar Pass doesn't work. Content - Coming Soon? I paid 800 points for this!?

I think i read its going up to 960MSP? seems a weird price.

Naffry, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Weird prices

Still waiting for a reply...

Omar_0001, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Omar_0001 Win User

Weird prices

Still waiting for a reply...
  6. Smwutches Win User

weird price on a theme

When you see prices like that, it's because the content is not actually available for purchase. The prices are there just as a place holder. It's usually because either the content has been removed but there may be a link to it in the game or somewhere,
    or the content is about to be released but hasn't fully been added yet.
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

Will we see a $300 XBOX One this Holiday?

The price is dropping at an alarming rate. What's going on? This is weird.
  8. Elite Rampant Win User

Industry needs to "grow up"

Game prices are weird. A copy/paste game sells for the same price new as a game that took more work and was packed with content.
  9. Dr Black Bones Win User

Different price for wolfenstein complete edition

Prices can be weird sometimes. It could be a cache error for all I know.
Thema:

Weird prices

1. Weird prices - Similar Threads - Weird prices

2. My Xbox One S is making weird noises when turned off, and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S is making weird noises when turned off, and on: So, i bought a new xbox one s, from the store and everything went fine for some days. Last night, after playing for about 6-7 hours, i noticed that the fan was making high pitched weird noises,...
  3. A Weird Issue is Happening with My Xbox/Xbox Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    A Weird Issue is Happening with My Xbox/Xbox Controller: Hello everyone, There has been a weird issue that has been happening with my Xbox/Xbox Controller. I'll be playing my game, and out of nowhere, my controller will completely disconnect, but in a...
  4. Micropuone weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Micropuone weird: I recently purchased the headset that comes with the original xbox and i can only hear the chat audio I,ve tried everything and i just cant get it to work and when i attempt to yalk yhrough hame...
  5. Sort of a weird dilemma but... accessing a game pass game an expired user downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sort of a weird dilemma but... accessing a game pass game an expired user downloaded...: It's sorta a weird dilemma... I downloaded a game using a 14 day trial from a product I have purchased. It's expired recently, so I know I can't access it. But the weird thing is once another...
  6. My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...: Title. I immediately turned it back on and it powered on normally and has been acting normally ever since then. However when I turned it back on I thought at first it wasn't detecting my 2TB Hard...
  7. Need help getting Xbox live, weird situation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Xbox live, weird situation: I bought 2 15 dollar Microsoft cards so i could get the 1 dollar promo for xbox live ultimate doesn't work without credit card, cant use them to get the regular 1 month promo either. But i found a...
  8. Brand new Xbox one S weird ticking noise when fully powered off but still plugged in to socket

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one S weird ticking noise when fully powered off but still plugged in to socket: Hello, my new xbox (first time plugged in) is giving weird ticking noise when powered off (power-saving mode). It gives noise when plugged in to mains socket and extension sockets. My socket is...
  9. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

in XboX Insiders
    Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird: So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox logo with the green background. I have to force...
  10. Weird Xbox chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox chat issues: For the past couple months my headset chat only worked on rare occasions..When i enter a party my voice isn't recognized and i can't hear anyone either...Game chat also doesn't work. Ive been...