Weird Problem

Discus and support Weird Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I connect to Xbox Live, I also have to update my game. When I do it takes me to my games & apps and it says "Installing - 96%." and it stays... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heroic Mexican0, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Weird Problem

When I connect to Xbox Live, I also have to update my game. When I do it takes me to my games & apps and it says "Installing - 96%." and it stays there.. I have already fully installed it and I don't know why this is happening

:)

Heroic Mexican0, Jan 24, 2014
  2. EggySnow
    EggySnow Guest
    Weird problem

I suggest taking this to your nearest repair store or contact customer support and guide them through your issue.

EggySnow, Jan 24, 2014
  3. killjoy D22
    killjoy D22 Guest
    weird problem

when i unhook my controller it doesnt say its unhooked i cant hear people talking not even in voice messages and it says i have my mic plugged in when i dont .

anybody having this problem?

killjoy D22, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Tut0r
    Tut0r Guest

Weird Problem

You might have corrupted data somewhere, have you tried uninstalling the game, reinstalling and then updating it again?

Tut0r, Jan 25, 2014
  5. EggySnow Win User

Weird problem

I suggest taking this to your nearest repair store or contact customer support and guide them through your issue.
  6. killjoy D22 Win User

weird problem

i dont have kinect ang i dont have a built in mic when i disconnect my controller it dont say anything.
  7. dpoet Win User

weird problem

I had a problem with a controller where it said mic plugged in, and wireless headset would sync to controller 2. I didn't find out what it was though. I resynced controller and it's fine now.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

weird problem

do you have Kinect by any chance, even if your not using Kinect and it is still plugged in you will get the speaker icon in game due to it having a built in mic, it won't be using it if you have set it to mute but will still show.
  9. Tut0r Win User

Weird Problem

You might have corrupted data somewhere, have you tried uninstalling the game, reinstalling and then updating it again?
Thema:

Weird Problem

1. Weird Problem - Similar Threads - Weird Problem

2. Really weird problem with Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really weird problem with Xbox one s: My controller’s left analog sick drifts but the problem goes away after a few days or a day sometimes. It has come but a few times but the weird also at random thing my right analog sick has...
  3. Weird billing problem???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird billing problem???: hi, this is confusing but here we go, a couple months ago i convinced my sister to buy me the $2 for 2 month deal for gold on xbox, and i hadn’t removed her billing info from my account up until...
  4. Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox: I'm getting this problem where my xbox suddenly stops taking any input from my controller, and basically repeats the input I was currently doing. So if it happens while im holding RT to shoot in a...
  5. Weird internet disconnection problem when usin my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird internet disconnection problem when usin my xbox one.: So I have a really weird problem with my internet. I've had my router for about 6 months and everything has worked fine but now I got a problem. I can use my PC however I like but when I go on my...
  6. Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...: Hi, I will try my best to keep this clear and concise despite lots of information. In the last 3-4 days my Xbox is suddenly giving me odd error messages when trying to install or play certain...
  7. Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird problem to connect my Xbox One to internet: Hi! I recently moved my Xbox to my new apartment and I have a new internet box. I connected my Xbox one to it through Ethernet. Since then I had extremely weird problems to connect. First, my...
  8. A weird problem with Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    A weird problem with Xbox live gold: Today, 03/26/2018 i've redeemed a gift card of a 2-day xbox live gold(Toast of Gears of war:UE) . When put this code on Microsoft Store the code was validated successfuly... YEAH!!! My account is...
  9. Need Help Figuring Out a Weird Network Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Figuring Out a Weird Network Problem: Hi, So I was looking through my Xbox One's internet network settings because I have a good friend I would like to play games with, but we can't seem to connect mostly when he is at his apartment...
  10. New Xbox One S user. Having trouble connecting to the internet. Weird problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S user. Having trouble connecting to the internet. Weird problems: Finally upgraded from a Xbox 360 which works perfectly, but felt it was necessary to get an Xbox One due to all the nice new games and to compliment my 4k TV. Well I am already having issues...