Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build)

Discus and support Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is a new bug, known or even a xbox bug.. On the newest Alpha skip ahead build, using a Xbox series X. Got a new Samsung Q990b soundbar... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dazza83, Jun 26, 2022.

1. /u/dazza83
    /u/dazza83 Guest

Not sure if this is a new bug, known or even a xbox bug.. On the newest Alpha skip ahead build, using a Xbox series X. Got a new Samsung Q990b soundbar and wanted to test the Atmos delay on the new models as we all know previously its been bad.

Sadly I noticed the delay was still there though Def not as bad, but while messing around I noticed when I went back to home screen then back into game for 30secs to 1 min the delay was all but gone. After 1 min the delay would return to normal. Again going back home and into game and the delay was gone.

So tested it on Stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 audio formats and even though it was slightly better the delay was actually still there and again going to home then back into the game got rid of all delay for 30secs to 1 min.

Tested it on my tv speakers and never noticed any delay. So obviously issue is tied into the Samsung soundbar and unsure if the issue is Samsung's side or microsoft's side. but its weird how going home will fix the issue for a short time.

I reported it with the xbox report tool but thought i'd post it here to see if others had this issue.

submitted by /u/dazza83
    [link] [comments]

/u/dazza83, Jun 26, 2022
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
  4. bowski477 Win User

"mode not supported" after restarting xbox

You might try posting in reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders that is where the insider staff are now located. Alpha Skip Ahead tends to have the most bugs given that it is the earliest builds.
  5. FriDayXVI Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
    No its a brand new one
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Alpha program.

I assume you are referring the the Xbox Insider Preview program. Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are both invite only, by the development team. These two rings get frequent updates and sometimes the most unstable builds. So if you are not happy dealing with
    bugs and reporting them, then no it isn't worth it.
Thema:

1. Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build) - Similar Threads - Weird sound delay

2. Xbox one s making weird sound during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s making weird sound during update: My Xbox one s is making a weird grinding kinda noise while doing a software update it just had a disc drive replacement so i really don’t know what it can be 76d1be82-d817-4cc1-8ba4-3d007714f5f4
  3. Xbox One X keeps freezing and making a weird sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X keeps freezing and making a weird sound: Hi Microsoft Community, I have an Xbox One X 1TB. A month ago, while I was playing Katana Zero on it, after 7 minutes of normal gameplay, the game froze and made some weird glitchy sound (I don't...
  4. Xbox one making a weird sounds when off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one making a weird sounds when off: So my xbox is making a weird, radioactive kinda sound when off, when i unplug it its all cool, idk if its like reading the disc or something, the other posts said it was some option, but it wasnt...
  5. Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Dashboard sound effects on my Series S are acting weird: Today my Xbox has been acting weird, when I press the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the guide, instead of getting the normal sound effect I get 2 different sound effects at the same...
  6. Weird display and no sound on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird display and no sound on Xbox One S: My display is really shrunk down and I have no sound. It looks like it would fit on an old style tube TV. TV itself is not the problem as everything else is working. Is there a fix? ETA: changing...
  7. Weird sound of xbox one and power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird sound of xbox one and power brick: Sound at the beggining is a lot better heard before I put this on yt. I hear this little ticking sound it is not too loud it is quiet, but what is wrong with this power brick? Power brick is...
  8. Weird Xbox Series X sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox Series X sound: Hello. I have like a month and a half with my xbox series x and I want to know if anyone else have this bug-weird sound in it's xbox. It's not loud, but I'm still worried. Do you think it's...
  9. This may sound weird but basically my games don't work

in XboX Insiders
    This may sound weird but basically my games don't work: None of my games work( I bought them all). Anytime I start up a game I get the following code: 0x87e5002b submitted by /u/vipersonstation [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X weird clicking fan sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X weird clicking fan sound: I have a problem with my xbox series x fan. Its making weird clicking sound. When playing game, you cant really hear it. I play somewhere between 2-3 meters from console and tv. Yesterday when I...