Weird Teredo problem

Discus and support Weird Teredo problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After being fighting against the typical "Teredo can't Qualify" error, I found the way to fix it, or I thought so. As you can see in the picture below,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by blysten141, Jun 9, 2020.

1. blysten141
    blysten141 Guest

Weird Teredo problem

After being fighting against the typical "Teredo can't Qualify" error, I found the way to fix it, or I thought so. As you can see in the picture below, the problem had to disappear, but when I join in the game (Forza Horizon 4) the online mode still not
    working.

Its weird because in theory, the problem had to have been solved, but it isn't really when I join the game.

I already restarted the pc few times.

I will be very thankful if anyone can help me with this.

Weird Teredo problem [​IMG]

:)

blysten141, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Smuroh Win User

Weird Teredo problem

Hey blysten141,

So i see your NAT type is open and that your connected, the one issue that i am seeing is your latency 225ms is a bit hight (i have the same issue, i live in south africa), can i ask what your internet speeds are and when you play forza what region you are
    trying to connect to (if you are trying to connect to a region that is far your latency is going to sky rocket and you wont be able to play).

My second question is are you playing over wifi or LAN cable, if its wifi that could be adding to your latency issue.
  3. dReamsOulty Win User

Teredo Issues

Do your friends also have the message in NAT type that teredo is unable to qualify and server connectivity is blocked ? Got the same issue here with my friend at least it they don't have this message on their xbox app it means the
    problem doesn't come from the game rather weird w10 ms ****.
  4. edivučko Win User

Xbox through pc

Hello

Problem is with teredo
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Strict NAT. Will not open after trying all options. Losing my mind.

Thanks for your feedback and the additional information.

Are you getting an error like "cannot get Teredo ip" sometimes in the multiplayer test? Would you mind asking your provider if you are on a native IPv6 connection and if they maybe block the teredo tunneling protocol?

Because if you setup the one being in the DMZ and still get a strict NAT it maybe a problem with the teredo protocol.

As the 360 is not using the teredo tunneling protocol you do not experience any problems there and get an open NAT on it. Might be another indicator that this could be the problem.
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

NAT is all messed up...

If having a problem with obtaining an Teredo IP adress you maqy plqease call your provider to ask, if they maybe block the teredo protocol, as the dlink routers are not blocking it.
Thema:

Weird Teredo problem

1. Weird Teredo problem - Similar Threads - Weird Teredo problem

2. weird colors when i turned on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    weird colors when i turned on my xbox one: Hi Everything looks like this. Tried different games, restarted the console, change the hdmi cable Help plis�� (Fu***g gt was created 15 Years ago haha) [img] [img]...
  3. Weird glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird glitch: Recently I've been having a glitch where Im having to reboot my console quite a bit. After playing a game, if i exit out and go to another game , it does nothing. I have to reboot before opening...
  4. Xbox One X after update is displaying this weird screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X after update is displaying this weird screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShadowxXxhunteR [link] [comments]
  5. Weird problems with Downloads.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird problems with Downloads.: First of all, excuse my poor english. I have my Xbox Series S since launch day but just this week some problems started. Because of the low storage in the Series S I'm constantly downloading and...
  6. Controller Acts Weird on App / Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Acts Weird on App / Games: I attempted at playing Maneater and Minecraft Windows 10 using my Xbox One controller, if I press RB + A it will minimize my screen and also enlarge it. Press "A" on Minecraft brings up the...
  7. my xbox is doing some thing really weird

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox is doing some thing really weird: it started when i downloaded a game went to play it and said something wasn't working and that i had to reinstall it but it doesn't let me uninstall it it. now i cant download/update anything...
  8. Headset acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset acting weird: My rig 700 isn't working. I'm listening to music and I'm trying to lower it down with the game audio but the volume won't lower and I tried to turn it off it won't turn off its stuck on the red...
  9. Xbox One S (2018) making weird beeping noises continously after being turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S (2018) making weird beeping noises continously after being turned off: So, as i've noticed recently is that my Xbox One S (2018 model) is making weird beeping noises after shut down. The beeping noises won't stop unless i turn it on, or turn it completely off. I've...
  10. Weird Teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird Teredo problem: After being fighting against the typical "Teredo can't Qualify" error, I found the way to fix it, or I thought so. As you can see in the picture below, the problem had to disappear, but when I...