Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

Discus and support Weird thing just happened with my dashboard... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/damagedprawdukt, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead...

I got the new dashboard a bit ago...

Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes on the Insider hub, it doesn't mention anything about rolling back to the previous dashboard...

Soooo... Im confused... What happened? Lol

submitted by /u/damagedprawdukt
    [link] [comments]

/u/damagedprawdukt, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Tooniies Win User

Weird Things happening!

In my experience Ground War has had some of the worst connections of any game mode. Any games I played in that mode have always been laggy and glitchy.
  3. BizarroMantis Win User

Close Encounters of the Weird Kind

So many... soooo many to choose from. One guy got overly excited about my voice and weird things happened as a result. Wiiieeeerd things. Things that are just.....well....weird.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Really Weird Thing Happened

Microsoft has change the way to create a gamertag. Now it gives you a random one to speed up the process and you can change the gamertag for free within 30 days.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

If you were assigned a GT when setting up your account, you should be offered one free name change. You can do that here on Xbox.com in your account settings. It will be available for (I believe) 30 days.
  6. ThronedTundra03 Win User

Okay thanks for the help. I was mega confused. I though someone else had used my account to register!
Thema:

Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

1. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard... - Similar Threads - Weird thing happened

2. Weird system of doing things

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird system of doing things: I was trying to by sea of thieves as its was half price on sale and couldn't as i needed parent consent through the family system. I asked my father of i could be removed so i can buy things...
  3. Weird thing on the ban forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird thing on the ban forums: Uhm Hi. So there is this weird thing that pops up on all the threads on the ban forums, I know I am not a moderator, is everyone getting this, and when I click edit, it lets me edit the post just...
  4. Weird thing on the ban forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird thing on the ban forums: Uhm Hi. So there is this weird thing that pops up on all the threads on the ban forums, I know I am not a moderator, is everyone getting this, and when I click edit, it lets me edit the post just...
  5. Weird thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird thing: when my screen goes dark why can I see my games and apps faded in the background and how do I fix this c2071ce9-d6ef-4b91-9e8e-146ee20c39c3
  6. Weird thing. Probably just xbox giving me crap without saying a word.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird thing. Probably just xbox giving me crap without saying a word.: So Ive been unbanned for a few days and I still can't communicate. Nothing on my enforcement history says Im perm banned. So whats going on? 4db80e59-98f7-49ab-9fc3-0ddf0585686e
  7. So my Xbox one is doing a weird fade to black thing on the dashboard but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one is doing a weird fade to black thing on the dashboard but...: I can hit the xbox button on the controller and it brings up the side tab allowing me to start games and I can even bring up profile but I cant navigate the dashboard or go directly to...
  8. Weird things happeningg, PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird things happeningg, PLEASE READ: ok so when i got home i turned on my xbox, it came up with a system update already at 66%, it stayed like that for a few hours, so i turned off my xbox and turned it back on and is now stuck on...
  9. Xbox One Dashboard doing weird things.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Dashboard doing weird things.: Can join parties and play games fine, can send invites, can sign-in with no problem. However can not send a text message yet can reply if one is sent to me, close apps/games nor turn off console....
  10. Grey tiles and other very weird problems with MOST of the Xbox Live -related things.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey tiles and other very weird problems with MOST of the Xbox Live -related things.: Hello. A couple of days ago ( 23. 3. 2015) I encountered an issue with the YouTube app of my Xbox 360. I tried to use YouTube, but I got an error code. I though that it would only be a small issue...