Weird update text

Discus and support Weird update text in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I got an update and this appeared. b681745a-f340-4f94-bdb0-f95a9e5767be Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by coolguyboss360, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Weird update text

Weird update text [​IMG]

I got an update and this appeared.

:)

coolguyboss360, Mar 20, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Weird update text

its normal for people in the xbox update preview group to get those type of tekst but it will return normal in the next few updates
  3. wi7bit Win User

Weird update text

4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Weird update text

Hi, that sometimes happens when you're in the insider program. I'd already had it twice
  5. coolguyboss360 Win User

Weird update text

Thank you and yes I'm a insider.
  6. pjameleven Win User

Weird update text

That is weird. I've never seen that before. I'd reach out to Microsoft support before moving forward with the update. You can reach them here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/
Thema:

Weird update text

1. Weird update text - Similar Threads - Weird update text

2. XBOX One X (Scorpio) Weird Fan Issue Since Last Update

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX One X (Scorpio) Weird Fan Issue Since Last Update: Ok so I obviously have a weird screw face question here ... Since the last alpha ring update I've got a weird issue with my XB1X, when I put it into standby mode at night to go to sleep,...
  3. weird game updates??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird game updates??: It first started with red dead redemtion 2. It stated quote that the game had to perform a 5 gb update understandable, the online had come out. But when I checked by queue it sated it was a 92.52...
  4. Statistics update weird or don't update at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Statistics update weird or don't update at all: My Microsoft Jigsaw "Statistics", where the number of classic games and daily challenges I've done is listed, is not showing correct numbers. Before I performed the steps listed in the FAQ about...
  5. just updated my xbox and started acted weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    just updated my xbox and started acted weird: not sure what's going on with my xbox, but during the new xbox update it said something went wrong. i continued and seemed like it just kept updating. After it was done i tried playing a game,...
  6. One s weird update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    One s weird update problem: Just bought my one s 500GB a last week and have picked up a few games for it so far. The night I boght it it did all the system ypdates and then I put in halo 5. It popped up a message about...
  7. Help with game update -getting a weird message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with game update -getting a weird message: I have just bought a game (plants vs Zombies) for Xbox 360 but after the update was downloaded I got the following message and I cannot play the game "your profile profile not have the correct...
  8. Weird Update Loop! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Update Loop! Help!: Hi Everyone, So I ran into an annoying system updating loop this morning. When I opened my console, it automatically started to update, but because I hadn't connected it to Internet yet, it...
  9. Weird Input / App Lag Since Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Input / App Lag Since Update: Played Dragon Age last night, shut it down for the night. Turned her back on this morning to catch some TV this morning with my daughter. TV app stayed dark, though cable box was on. Did a hard...
  10. Weird issue with my 360 it attempted to force me into taking the same Dec system update twice ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird issue with my 360 it attempted to force me into taking the same Dec system update twice ...: I was playing some Saints Row the Third tonight and when I exited the game I got a pop up on the console saying that a system update was available which I'd already taken a few days ago and when I...