Weird xbox glitch

Discus and support Weird xbox glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While I was playing siege i noticed that my screen was really glitchy and everytime i turned around it was very pixelated. A few minutes later it said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sparkysparky333, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Weird xbox glitch

While I was playing siege i noticed that my screen was really glitchy and everytime i turned around it was very pixelated. A few minutes later it said i had 460ish fps which i found funny cause thats not possible.

:)

Sparkysparky333, Jul 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Yousef Islam Win User

Weird thing on Express

Weird glitch... AWESOME GLITCH.

-

I hope it works in Hardcore.
  3. SammieChaos Win User

Weird xbox glitch

Check your HDMI cord and make sure its plugged in properly and not damaged

Also have you tried doing a power cycle on your xbox?

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live

Have you tried restarting your xbox? Sometimes that fixes weird glitches for me.
  5. Praetorian VIII Win User

Weird glitch

Sometimes when I join games midway through, I have no objective timer or progress bar, just the chevron on screen. Often means I have to winge it or guess what the objective is when it starts.

There are a lot of weird glitches in this game still...
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Weird glitch

@Arkham- No it was FB Dagger.

The one with the broken ladders was Glacier.

@Cryptic- My glitch seems different, I could see all the enemies. I even saw enemies taking hits from my invisible teammates.

I also had one recently where the quests weren't showing up or vocalizing. At the end of the match I just happen to run through the extraction zone and was the only survivor. Even the end round timer didn't show up. It was amusing but annoying.
Thema:

Weird xbox glitch

1. Weird xbox glitch - Similar Threads - Weird glitch

2. Xbox one makes weird chirping sound\glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one makes weird chirping sound\glitches: hello my name is Maverick I'm new to Xbox one had my Xbox one since February of 2028 glitches and some games Mafia 3 has been glitching very very badly it makes a weird chirping / squeak sound out...
  3. Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tankbot001 [link] [comments]
  4. Weird glitch affecting most of the profile of my friends/games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird glitch affecting most of the profile of my friends/games: I dont know who this guy is but his profile pic just became the profile of almost everything in my console. Plz what should i do? [img] 48bbe34b-84e2-46f9-9ae5-e7b3dc5262a4
  5. A Weird Glitch in new copy ofAC IV: Black Flag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Weird Glitch in new copy ofAC IV: Black Flag: so i got a new copy of Black Flag for the xOne. Ive played it before on the 360 and loved it and wanted to go back to it. However I can play up to the point where i go to Tortuga for the first...
  6. Weird.. Glitch? Rainbow Six Siege Bundle with Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird.. Glitch? Rainbow Six Siege Bundle with Season Pass: Okay so originally I RSVPed the game through GameStop but it was the regular old version. I took it back after a few months because I just didn't like it as much as I wanted to. But, Xbox was...
  7. Stuck on "Xbox Original Avatars Installing... 0.0%" and MORE! - Weird Xbox Multiplayer glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on "Xbox Original Avatars Installing... 0.0%" and MORE! - Weird Xbox Multiplayer glitch?: Hello, My Xbox One is connected to the internet, but wont load in any games, or allow me fully access apps. Even more, my downloads are stuck on "Xbox Original Avatars Installing... 0.0%". I am...
  8. Weird Password Glitch or Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Password Glitch or Error: When I go to login to one of the accounts and it asks for the email password the password I enter just disappears, no incorrect message or anything just gone. Any suggestions or fixes, Thanks!...
  9. Weird Graphic glitches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Graphic glitches?: I am having a weird issue here, I bought a new Xbox One S last month and these problems have started recently, this does not happen every single time I play (at least on GTA) but on GTA online I...
  10. Weird Xbox One moments....(system glitch possibly)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox One moments....(system glitch possibly): Every so often, even after I've powered down the console for the night, I wake up to the "DING" of the console as if it's being activated and the disc in the disc drive ejecting and re-inserting...