Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message

Discus and support Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello all, I'm not sure its an easter egg or my Xbox language files corrupted but when my Xbox disconnect, its appears and looks so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SypeR54, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/SypeR54
    /u/SypeR54 Guest

Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message [​IMG]

Hello all,

I'm not sure its an easter egg or my Xbox language files corrupted but when my Xbox disconnect, its appears and looks so disgusting.

Anyone have this?

OS Version: 10.0.18362.6060 - (19H1_Release_Xbox_Dev_1908.190802-1945) (Preview Omega)
    Language: Turkish (tr-tr)

You'll need the Internet for this - It doesnt look like you're connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again. Error code: 0x800704cf

submitted by /u/SypeR54
    [link] [comments]

/u/SypeR54, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message - Similar Threads - Weird You'll need

2. Original Xbox One experiencing weird issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One experiencing weird issue: I've had my Xbox One since launch (2013) and it has worked perfectly fine ever since then. But the other week, it started doing this weird thing where it'll make an odd sound if I press the eject...
  3. Weird Xbox one S noise while on standby

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird Xbox one S noise while on standby: My Xbox One S is making bursts of quiet constant repetitive beeps while on standby and only stops when I unplug it. Is this normal? 6720b534-9459-464a-bd83-cba7feec2a71
  4. Xbox one acting weirdly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one acting weirdly: Hi there, For some reason, my xbox will only stay on the store tab and when trying to move to any other tabs such as 'community' or 'home' it will jump right back to store. Hence not enabling me...
  5. Weird voice message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird voice message: So basically me and my friends were messing with voice messages and one turn in to a weird voice a chinese or like some weird language and now we are freaked out anyone can tell what it means?...
  6. Weird text on messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird text on messages.: Does anyone else's Xbox give them weird letters like these? [img] 97032ffc-e716-4ac7-8b64-7337fc48e0f5
  7. Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it: So there was a power outage in my area and when my power come back the xbox ones wouldnt turn on and there would be a electrical sound coming from it.So i unpluged plug it back problem solved.But...
  8. Weird account activities

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird account activities: So, I logged on my account tonight... as I do almost daily. But tonight, something weird happen. Fist, my Gamerpic changed by itself. I had ma photo of my avatar but it was replaced by a weird...
  9. Xbox power supply being weird!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox power supply being weird!: The power supply to my Xbox turn on while not plugged into my Xbox, but as soon as I plug it in to my Xbox it turns off and my xbox does not turn on. How do I fix this problem?...
  10. Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for no reason with weird effect: Was recently away for a week doing something with family and when i came back i tried joining a party with friends, i messaged them, invited them and got them in but when they joined it wasnt...