Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message

Discus and support Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello all, I'm not sure its an easter egg or my Xbox language files corrupted but when my Xbox disconnect, its appears and looks so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SypeR54, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/SypeR54
    /u/SypeR54 Guest

Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message [​IMG]

Hello all,

I'm not sure its an easter egg or my Xbox language files corrupted but when my Xbox disconnect, its appears and looks so disgusting.

Anyone have this?

OS Version: 10.0.18362.6060 - (19H1_Release_Xbox_Dev_1908.190802-1945) (Preview Omega)
    Language: Turkish (tr-tr)

You'll need the Internet for this - It doesnt look like you're connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again. Error code: 0x800704cf

submitted by /u/SypeR54
    [link] [comments]

/u/SypeR54, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird "You'll need the Internet for this" message - Similar Threads - Weird You'll need

2. Need help getting Xbox live, weird situation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Xbox live, weird situation: I bought 2 15 dollar Microsoft cards so i could get the 1 dollar promo for xbox live ultimate doesn't work without credit card, cant use them to get the regular 1 month promo either. But i found a...
  3. Brand new Xbox one S weird ticking noise when fully powered off but still plugged in to socket

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one S weird ticking noise when fully powered off but still plugged in to socket: Hello, my new xbox (first time plugged in) is giving weird ticking noise when powered off (power-saving mode). It gives noise when plugged in to mains socket and extension sockets. My socket is...
  4. Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird

in XboX Insiders
    Tried console streaming it worked but now my xbox one x is acting weird: So the console is getting stuck on simple tasks to the point that I have to force restart, then it gets stuck again in a black screen after the Xbox logo with the green background. I have to force...
  5. Weird Xbox chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox chat issues: For the past couple months my headset chat only worked on rare occasions..When i enter a party my voice isn't recognized and i can't hear anyone either...Game chat also doesn't work. Ive been...
  6. Controller being weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller being weird: So basically i just bought this controller a couple months ago, and recently there has been really bad controller drift, but in every button and stick. Just pressing A makes it press multiple...
  7. Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.

in XboX Insiders
    Weird overlay bug in party chat. Can really build up on the screen as seen below.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sigmundslim [link] [comments]
  8. Weird 0/0 achievements in xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird 0/0 achievements in xbox profile: Hi. Just saw weird achievements on my xbox profile. I played these games on steam, but somehow they added to my xbox profile. Does this xbox (beta) application do this? Or DVR? [img] What...
  9. Profile picture is acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile picture is acting weird: A few days ago I wanted to change my profile picture, It was approved and everything but it could be only seen by others, what I mean is that If I go to my profile I see the old one and if I go to...
  10. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...