weird youtube resolution issue on series s. all content thats not uploaded in 4K just...

Discus and support weird youtube resolution issue on series s. all content thats not uploaded in 4K just... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Max420xHAZE [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Max420xHAZE, Dec 30, 2020.

1. weird youtube resolution issue on series s. all content thats not uploaded in 4K just...

/u/Max420xHAZE, Dec 30, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox seriesses i geuss

the series s support up to 1440p but to use that resolution you would need a monitor not a tv as most if not all tv's support 1080p or 4k.

series s will upscale to 4k though.
  3. Detan Shi Win User

Xbox One X

I recently upgraded from the S to the X, and I personally feel that speed and graphics are better. As others have mentioned the X plays 4K content and displays in native 4K resolution. Where as, the S can display up to 1440p resolution for games and 4k resolution
    for Movie/Video Content (IE 4K UHD Blu-ray disc, content on the Netflix app, etc).

TLDR:

If you wanna play games and watch movies/shows in 4K you'll want the X.

Otherwise I would say the S if you just wanna watch 4K movies or shows.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

One S 4k Gaming

Your information is not correct. Actually when you set the xbox one S console resolution to 4K UHD, everything on the console—Home, games, and apps—will display at 4K. 4K content is displayed in its native 4K resolution, and other content (like 1080p content)
    is upscaled to 4K.

For more info:
    support.xbox.com/.../4k-on-xbox-one-s
  5. Mister Beep Win User

4K Display issues

Hey there!

Have you gone through the steps and suggestions on our
    Troubleshoot 4K on Xbox One S support page
    ? One of the steps mentioned is setting the TV Resolution on your Xbox One S to 1080p, while ensuring the 'Allow 4K' box is checked within 'Advanced TV' settings. The TV resolution setting is specifically for setting
    how non 4K content is scaled, and will still allow native 4K content to play at 4K on your display.

If the flicker issues persist with native 4K content after setting your TV resolution setting to 1080p, please post back the brand and model number of your 4K display so we can take a deeper look!
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Captures on external harddrive

I use a capture card because of this and another problem I encountered is that if you capture 4k HDR videos on external when you upload them to Youtube only the 4k aspect of it uploads but not the HDR and the video ends up looking weird
Thema:

weird youtube resolution issue on series s. all content thats not uploaded in 4K just...

1. weird youtube resolution issue on series s. all content thats not uploaded in 4K just... - Similar Threads - weird youtube resolution

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise: Hi, I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and everything was working fine. However, today I tried playing a game and when the vibration was used, a weird buzzing noise came out of the left...
  3. Weird Xbox Series X Issue/ Video Glitch (Static Screen)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox Series X Issue/ Video Glitch (Static Screen)?: https://youtu.be/dQbGKJDYqmE [img] Does this happen to anyone else randomly? It used to happen on my Xbox One OG Day One Edition, but now I'm seeing it happen on my brand new Xbox Series X?...
  4. Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console

in XboX Insiders
    Watch dogs legion has weird visual glitches on my series x console: I’ve played legion on my Xbox one and it was fine but when I switched to my series x whenever I play random pixels keep lighting up all over the screen and I’m not sure what to do to fix it. Any...
  5. This Is weird but I need you help

in XboX Insiders
    This Is weird but I need you help: I know this is crazy but I recently purchased a 50ft ethernet cable for my xbox series x. I never had any overheating problems before and i have had my series x console for over 2 months. Never...
  6. : My TV has weird yellow shadows if something moves

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : My TV has weird yellow shadows if something moves: : My TV has weird yellow shadows if something moves I got a new 4K TV and whenever something moves i.e. the game tiles on my games and apps there’s a weird yellow shadow, or flash, around the...
  7. Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.

in XboX Insiders
    Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.: The console usually stutters and slows down a lot when I go back to the Xbox Home Menu from a game. Also it takes a while to load the icons and the background. Xbox One S. submitted by...
  8. Weird lines on screen during Grand Theft Auto V startup scene

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird lines on screen during Grand Theft Auto V startup scene: I noticed these weird lines that occur when I load Grand Theft Auto V on my Series X. They only show up on the initial startup sequence (you know the one. Breaking glass, car revving, gunshots,...
  9. This may sound weird but basically my games don't work

in XboX Insiders
    This may sound weird but basically my games don't work: None of my games work( I bought them all). Anytime I start up a game I get the following code: 0x87e5002b submitted by /u/vipersonstation [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Series S/X controller weird thumbstick noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S/X controller weird thumbstick noise: Hello all. So i got my son a new controller for christmas. Using it the first time we had noticed that there was a springy/clicky/creaky noise whenever he would move the right thumbstick. Almost 3...