Welcome back, bugs!!!

Discus and support Welcome back, bugs!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I see the lockups and freezes are back, and even better than ever. Five times today BF4 froze on me. Not once...not twice...not three... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Poker Lich, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Poker Lich
    Poker Lich Guest

Welcome back, bugs!!!

So I see the lockups and freezes are back, and even better than ever.

Five times today BF4 froze on me. Not once...not twice...not three times...not four times...
    FIVE TIMES in one day. What did you jackasses do, insert a piece of code that pushed it off for a few months so the entire world wouldn't storm your *** company HQ? You people make me sick. Worst launch of a game EVER, with the exception of maybe
    Arkham Origins.

Well done, DICE, you *** scumbags.

:)

Poker Lich, Jun 7, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    bug welcome screen

Hi there,

is this happening on the 360 console, or on xbox.com?

If this is happening on the 360, then please check if your account looks fine on xbox.com.

If it shows up fine (Gamertag/Gamerscore etc) then you could try removing your profile from the xbox 360 console and redownloading it.

See this link for the steps:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Be sure to clear the cache between deleting (profile only) and downloading it.

see this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Let us know the results

WPAK, Jun 7, 2014
  3. nico et jess
    nico et jess Guest
    bug welcome screen

on xbox.com there is this :

www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php]Welcome back, bugs!!! [​IMG][/URL]

on xbox360 avec removing profil > 2 clear cache > redowload profil

always the same problem

www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php]Welcome back, bugs!!! [​IMG][/URL]

and if i create new profile, on xbox360 ma account looks as xbox.com

STRANGE no?

PLEASE Help me

nico et jess, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Welcome back, bugs!!!

they killed their own game and i am not interested in the next one, it's going to be sometime before i ever come back

PCunrecognized, Jun 10, 2014
  5. PCunrecognized Win User

Welcome back, bugs!!!

they killed their own game and i am not interested in the next one, it's going to be sometime before i ever come back
  6. Gonzalo.0 Win User

Welcome aboard and welcome back

I still enjoy BC2 and Vietnam very much. Sadly, from the times I tried to play, it's always been 2v2 in Vietnam Then those players start dropping out.

With classic maps, usually I'll find 4v4.

People still play, but not as much. I would love to find more people that play Vietnam. It's such a sweet add-on.
  7. Red KillMachine Win User

Look I am a big fps fan in general and I am starting to want to put in bc2 again also. I hate all the planes flying around that you have to wait in a line for. Plus I have more fun in bc2. So my first question is are their still plenty of games to get
    into? What's the bc2 population look like now days? I play black ops also, sorry I said that but I find that a lot of people hate mw3 also and the population for older cod titles have been increasing as a result. Is this the same for bc2? Does anyone play
    moh anymore?
  8. Clean Roach Win User

can i play with you guys too?
  9. EXIT 707 Win User

BF3 is junk, unfortunately the kiddies love junk so I shall see you all on BFBC2 and not that game Modern Battlefield 3 or whatever its meant to be.
Thema:

Welcome back, bugs!!!

1. Welcome back, bugs!!! - Similar Threads - Welcome bugs

2. First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?: Hi Im a first time xbox user and i have set up an account to use using my email. it then said welcome back xxxx(username) once ive set it up. i havent played it before, how can i have a user...
  3. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...
  4. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...
  5. Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg": My daughter is having problems playing "Welcome to Bloxburg" on her Xbox one. She gets an error code stating "Content Unavailable". Does this game cost robux? What could be the problem?...
  6. Fathers Day (US) - Best "Dad" Games and Best Game Dad's (Puns welcome)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fathers Day (US) - Best "Dad" Games and Best Game Dad's (Puns welcome): It is Father's Day today in the United States so I was wondering what your favorite "Dad" game is. Be it a game about dad, dad jokes, afternoon naps, etc. The only one that really comes to mind...
  7. Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome: Hey y'all, so, I, like many people, had huge issues with metro exodus not saving my progress, config options, and generally being a jerk. However, I fixed it. It would seem that the windows apps...
  8. suspended for life for saying Welcome

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspended for life for saying Welcome: about a year ago I was suspended on Halowaypoint forums for using the word Welcome as my opening word (Welcome Spartan, Welcome to halowaypoint) and Welcome (then putting the Spartans name). well...
  9. Can I change Welcome Name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change Welcome Name?: As odd as it may seem my question is really lame but I am gonna ask anyways. When I start up my Xbox 1 S it says Hi and my name in small letters. Only on the console shows my name in small letters...
  10. bug welcome screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug welcome screen: hello, I have a problem with my xbox profile indeed I have a Home screen that never updates itself and has no racourcie to "games with gold " for example . I just try to create another profile and...