Welcome to the Assassin’s Creed Unity game discussion

Discus and support Welcome to the Assassin’s Creed Unity game discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to the Assassin’s Creed Unity game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Welcome to the Assassin’s Creed Unity game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Nukleuz
    Nukleuz Guest
    Assassin's Creed : Chronicles (China Available Now)

Oops, that would help! Assassins Creed Unity.
    Assassin’s Creed® Unity Season Pass

Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass will provide 8 hours of new content, including:
    • Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings, an all-new campaign
    • Expand your experience in Paris with new missions and equipment
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, an all-new downloadable game

Nukleuz, Jun 9, 2014
  3. subject17
    subject17 Guest
    UNITED -N- VICTORIOUS is now open for new members

WE ARE STARTING A BROTHERHOOD FOR ASSASSIN’S CREED® UNITY IHOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE BROTHERHOOD.

subject17, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Assassins Creed V

5. Lofty Who Win User

XB1 console deals.

6. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

PROJECT CARS DELAYED AGAIN

In my opinion delays are welcome. So long as the product releases finished with minimal issues. A game better not release like Battlefield 4 or Assassins Creed Unity. Never again.... i say Never Again
  8. MisterRatBoy Win User

Tell Me a Fact About Your Favorite Game!

Assassin creed unity is only Co-op multiplayer game
Thema:

1. Welcome to the Assassin’s Creed Unity game discussion - Similar Threads - Welcome Assassin’s Creed

2. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?: Hello, my Microsoft Store tells me that I do not own Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-welcome-pack/9mvqn16mct10) even though it should be included...
  3. New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead): Did anyone else notice this or is it just me? I feel like the first 'Welcome' page of any official game club has been updated It has a new font, current friends listed playing that game, Mixer...
  4. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  5. Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  6. Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  7. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement: The first game was amazing! I cannot wait to see what they do with the second one! 457184df-3710-4043-a1fd-da9fdc7d9932
  8. First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?: Hi Im a first time xbox user and i have set up an account to use using my email. it then said welcome back xxxx(username) once ive set it up. i havent played it before, how can i have a user...
  9. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...
  10. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...