Welcome to the Far Cry 4 game discussion

Discus and support Welcome to the Far Cry 4 game discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to the Far Cry 4 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Welcome to the Far Cry 4 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Welcome to the Far Cry 5 game discussion

Welcome to the Far Cry 5 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum
    Announcements there. Thanks!

bowski477, Jun 9, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    New to Xbox

Welcome!

I think Dead Rising 3, Dying Light are awesome in regards to open world zombie games.

Far Cry 4 is just brilliant.

brandiesel1, Jun 9, 2014
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

New to Xbox

Welcome!

I think Dead Rising 3, Dying Light are awesome in regards to open world zombie games.

Far Cry 4 is just brilliant.
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

ACU Gold or season pass holders

I just got far cry 4, if you liked far cry 3, then your going to love far cry 4.
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

what games would you recommend for my xbox one?

Op needs to get Sunset, Far Cry 4 is like Far Cry 3, the most boring game ever made ;)
  7. R1CH5TER Win User
  8. YellowJacket LE Win User

Far Cry 4 is shaping up to be something special

Far Cry 4 is shaping up to be awesome..I loved Far Cry's 2 and 3 and just recently re-bought Far Cry: Instincts Predator(duel wield feral carnage baby) and Far Cry Classic to keep me busy until the sweet release of Far Cry 4....topping Vaas as a villian
    is going to be challenging.
Thema:

1. Welcome to the Far Cry 4 game discussion - Similar Threads - Welcome Far Cry

2. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...
  3. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...
  4. Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg": My daughter is having problems playing "Welcome to Bloxburg" on her Xbox one. She gets an error code stating "Content Unavailable". Does this game cost robux? What could be the problem?...
  5. Fathers Day (US) - Best "Dad" Games and Best Game Dad's (Puns welcome)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fathers Day (US) - Best "Dad" Games and Best Game Dad's (Puns welcome): It is Father's Day today in the United States so I was wondering what your favorite "Dad" game is. Be it a game about dad, dad jokes, afternoon naps, etc. The only one that really comes to mind...
  6. Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome: Hey y'all, so, I, like many people, had huge issues with metro exodus not saving my progress, config options, and generally being a jerk. However, I fixed it. It would seem that the windows apps...
  7. suspended for life for saying Welcome

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspended for life for saying Welcome: about a year ago I was suspended on Halowaypoint forums for using the word Welcome as my opening word (Welcome Spartan, Welcome to halowaypoint) and Welcome (then putting the Spartans name). well...
  8. Can I change Welcome Name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change Welcome Name?: As odd as it may seem my question is really lame but I am gonna ask anyways. When I start up my Xbox 1 S it says Hi and my name in small letters. Only on the console shows my name in small letters...
  9. Welcome to the Far Cry 5 game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the Far Cry 5 game discussion: Welcome to the Far Cry 5 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the Forum...
  10. Far cry 2 video come watch it! criticism welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 2 video come watch it! criticism welcome!: [MEDIA] 3a1c9713-85ad-43c1-a16f-fa033ee07be1