Welcome to the Forza Horizon 2 game discussion

Discus and support Welcome to the Forza Horizon 2 game discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to the Forza Horizon 2 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Welcome to the Forza Horizon 2 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014
  2. eryoung
    eryoung Guest
    New to Xbox one

Hey Commsy,

Feel free to add me. I mostly play Forza Horizon 2 recently. Welcome!!

Take care,

eryoung, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Discs Defect Forza Horizon 2 !!

Discs Defect Forza Horizon 2 !!

New disc peeling !!!!

Dont put the photo because this box discussion dont load the image !!!!!!

Eduardo Sandes, Jun 9, 2014
  4. eryoung Win User

New to Xbox one

Hey Commsy,

Feel free to add me. I mostly play Forza Horizon 2 recently. Welcome!!

Take care,
  5. Trippul G Win User

After 2 years...

Forza Horizon is a different game series, developed by a different studio. In this context, it's not relevant to the discussion of the Forza Motorsport franchise.
  6. THE PRIS0NER Win User

New To Xbox One

Welcome.

I'm a very casual gamer dad myself.

Do yourself a favour and get Forza Horizon 2. It's a super casual game and I've met a lot of really great laid back gamers playing that game.

Add me if you like.
  7. T3chnlgydude Win User

Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

Hi SquallLion1

Unfortunately Forza Horizon 2 - Storm Island has reached "end of life" status and was removed from Xbox store on September 30th 2018

Here is an extract form the Forza Week in Review post on https://www.forzamotorsport.net

"Forza Horizon 2

A heads up for the Forza community: Forza Horizon 2 will reach “end of life” status on September 30. That means that the game and its associated DLC will no longer be available for purchase. After September 30, players who own Forza Horizon 2 will still
    able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal. However, Forza Horizon 2 and its DLC will no longer be for sale. Forza Horizon 2 is currently available as part of August Games With Gold so, if you haven’t played it already, now is
    a great time to grab it."
  8. Rare Squared Win User

Is Forza Horizon 2 ...dead?

Forza Horizon 2 was one of the best Forza games in my opinion.
Thema:

1. Welcome to the Forza Horizon 2 game discussion - Similar Threads - Welcome Forza Horizon

2. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...
  3. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...
  4. Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg": My daughter is having problems playing "Welcome to Bloxburg" on her Xbox one. She gets an error code stating "Content Unavailable". Does this game cost robux? What could be the problem?...
  5. Fathers Day (US) - Best "Dad" Games and Best Game Dad's (Puns welcome)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fathers Day (US) - Best "Dad" Games and Best Game Dad's (Puns welcome): It is Father's Day today in the United States so I was wondering what your favorite "Dad" game is. Be it a game about dad, dad jokes, afternoon naps, etc. The only one that really comes to mind...
  6. Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome: Hey y'all, so, I, like many people, had huge issues with metro exodus not saving my progress, config options, and generally being a jerk. However, I fixed it. It would seem that the windows apps...
  7. suspended for life for saying Welcome

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspended for life for saying Welcome: about a year ago I was suspended on Halowaypoint forums for using the word Welcome as my opening word (Welcome Spartan, Welcome to halowaypoint) and Welcome (then putting the Spartans name). well...
  8. Can I change Welcome Name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change Welcome Name?: As odd as it may seem my question is really lame but I am gonna ask anyways. When I start up my Xbox 1 S it says Hi and my name in small letters. Only on the console shows my name in small letters...
  9. Welcome Xbox Insiders!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome Xbox Insiders!: Hello, and welcome! Here you can easily fill out your new survey just like I am! As for a discussion, let's just say what games are we going to play over the weekend? I'll be trying to finish up...
  10. Forza 6 stuck in welcome GT ford screen circle spinning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 stuck in welcome GT ford screen circle spinning: I just bought Forza 6 standard edition online digital copy. Everytime I start the game it gets stuck in Welcome screen with GT ford in background with spinning circle in the lower right. I left...