Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion

Discus and support Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Jun 9, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jun 9, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

Thema:

1. Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion - Similar Threads - Welcome Halo Master

2. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...
  3. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...
  4. Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg": My daughter is having problems playing "Welcome to Bloxburg" on her Xbox one. She gets an error code stating "Content Unavailable". Does this game cost robux? What could be the problem?...
  5. Fathers Day (US) - Best "Dad" Games and Best Game Dad's (Puns welcome)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fathers Day (US) - Best "Dad" Games and Best Game Dad's (Puns welcome): It is Father's Day today in the United States so I was wondering what your favorite "Dad" game is. Be it a game about dad, dad jokes, afternoon naps, etc. The only one that really comes to mind...
  6. Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome: Hey y'all, so, I, like many people, had huge issues with metro exodus not saving my progress, config options, and generally being a jerk. However, I fixed it. It would seem that the windows apps...
  7. suspended for life for saying Welcome

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspended for life for saying Welcome: about a year ago I was suspended on Halowaypoint forums for using the word Welcome as my opening word (Welcome Spartan, Welcome to halowaypoint) and Welcome (then putting the Spartans name). well...
  8. Can I change Welcome Name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change Welcome Name?: As odd as it may seem my question is really lame but I am gonna ask anyways. When I start up my Xbox 1 S it says Hi and my name in small letters. Only on the console shows my name in small letters...
  9. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate - Missing Welcome to the ark and Isabel Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate - Missing Welcome to the ark and Isabel Pack: Hey, my name is Rami. I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition from Amazon and they did not send me a code for Welcome to the ARK and Isabel pack. I called them and they told me they forgot to...
  10. Welcome to Halo: Spartan **** Game Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to Halo: Spartan **** Game Discussion: Welcome to Halo: Spartan **** Game Discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to...