Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion

Discus and support Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Jun 9, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jun 9, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  8. MonjaJozef Win User

Xbox one x Hong Kong, game disc from US, game language to Chinese?

About Far Cry 4 I found this article: https://steamcommunity.com/app/298110/discussions/0/616187839200249568/ Try in game language settings. For each game.

Found
    this on Hallo Master Chief.
Thema:

1. Welcome to the Halo: The Master Chief Collection game discussion - Similar Threads - Welcome Halo Master

2. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits: I have the Forza Horizon 4 welcome pack and it shows as purchased in the DLC cars section with a tick against the pack and then all cars say purchased against them on the buy car screen. When I...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?: Hello, my Microsoft Store tells me that I do not own Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-welcome-pack/9mvqn16mct10) even though it should be included...
  4. New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead): Did anyone else notice this or is it just me? I feel like the first 'Welcome' page of any official game club has been updated It has a new font, current friends listed playing that game, Mixer...
  5. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  6. Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  7. Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  8. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement: The first game was amazing! I cannot wait to see what they do with the second one! 457184df-3710-4043-a1fd-da9fdc7d9932
  9. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate - Missing Welcome to the ark and Isabel Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate - Missing Welcome to the ark and Isabel Pack: Hey, my name is Rami. I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition from Amazon and they did not send me a code for Welcome to the ARK and Isabel pack. I called them and they told me they forgot to...
  10. Welcome to Halo: Spartan **** Game Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to Halo: Spartan **** Game Discussion: Welcome to Halo: Spartan **** Game Discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to...