Welcome to the Inside game discussion

Discus and support Welcome to the Inside game discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to the Inside game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Welcome to the Inside game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest
    Welcome to the game discussion

Welcome to the Gears of War 4 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest
    Welcome to the ReCore game discussion

Welcome to the ReCore game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the

Scrtch, Jun 9, 2014
  4. ZeroPlaysGames Win User

Welcome Xbox Insiders!

Maybe some Halo (I haven't played 4, in a while and Spartan Ops was fun). I might finish up Valiant Hearts. Hell, I might even play some Slime Rancher.
  5. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Welcome Xbox Insiders!

I'm still waiting to have access to my Halo Insider... Looks like I will just be playing Halo MCC or something else if any buddies come online...
  6. SturdyF Win User

Welcome Xbox Insiders!

I didn't get a whisper last week in Destiny 2, so that's going to happen.

Now, as for this survey business...where's the upvote a thread you find interesting button hiding (recommend discussion? 🤔 nope, up vote (0) next to reply...there it is 👍)
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

Welcome Xbox Insiders!

What kind of survey are you referring to?
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Welcome Xbox Insiders!

Sea of Thieves, well… I am still trying to convince myself to get back to that game. It's just my crew is no longer available. :-( Is it really possible to play it on my own?
    You can play alone yet is not easy to brave the waves that way.
Thema:

1. Welcome to the Inside game discussion - Similar Threads - Welcome Inside game

2. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits: I have the Forza Horizon 4 welcome pack and it shows as purchased in the DLC cars section with a tick against the pack and then all cars say purchased against them on the buy car screen. When I...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?: Hello, my Microsoft Store tells me that I do not own Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-welcome-pack/9mvqn16mct10) even though it should be included...
  4. New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead): Did anyone else notice this or is it just me? I feel like the first 'Welcome' page of any official game club has been updated It has a new font, current friends listed playing that game, Mixer...
  5. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  6. Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  7. Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  8. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement: The first game was amazing! I cannot wait to see what they do with the second one! 457184df-3710-4043-a1fd-da9fdc7d9932
  9. First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?: Hi Im a first time xbox user and i have set up an account to use using my email. it then said welcome back xxxx(username) once ive set it up. i havent played it before, how can i have a user...
  10. Welcome Xbox Insiders!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome Xbox Insiders!: Hello, and welcome! Here you can easily fill out your new survey just like I am! As for a discussion, let's just say what games are we going to play over the weekend? I'll be trying to finish up...