Welcome to the WWE '15 game discussion

Discus and support Welcome to the WWE '15 game discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to the WWE '15 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrtch, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Welcome to the WWE '15 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

Scrtch, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest
    Welcome to the WWE '14 game discussion

Welcome to the WWE '14 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ
    for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

Scrtch, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest
    Welcome to the WWE 2K16 game discussion

Welcome to the WWE 2K16 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

Shout to BigDaddyxBrock for the heads up!

Scrtch, Jun 14, 2014
  4. manjenem Win User

Welcome to the FIFA 15 game discussion

When can we expect to pre-download pre-purchase a digital copy of Fifa 15?
  5. KaiserImy Win User

I'm currently playing the Beta version,...I have to say so far I'm pleased with it. The passes again are a lot more fluid, the crossing feels more controlled, to score a goal when clean through, do not expect to score everytime. The keepers are really pulling
    out the stops, be it short range tap ins to long range screamers. It does feel as if the ball slow downs when striking the ball hard, it will be going fast then suddenly feel as if the ball is floating. The strips now get dirty when players hit the dirt. Many
    good things so far.
  6. toonarmy206 Win User

I have been playing the beta ultimate version very good with some great additions.

The keepers are now miles better which transforms the whole game!

Also great to now be able to loan players in UT as well :)
  7. Leafs1201 Win User

Does anyone know if the Ultimate Team version will be available as a digital download ?
  8. VERMONTSKUNK802 Win User

Would like to see the through ball touch button reformatted or fixed, what I mean by this is a single tap of the y button sends the ball 60 yards at high pace and seems WAY op'd and off base imho. Would also like to see folks taking a more serious approach
    to team play.
Thema:

1. Welcome to the WWE '15 game discussion - Similar Threads - Welcome WWE '15

2. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?: Hello, my Microsoft Store tells me that I do not own Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-welcome-pack/9mvqn16mct10) even though it should be included...
  3. New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead): Did anyone else notice this or is it just me? I feel like the first 'Welcome' page of any official game club has been updated It has a new font, current friends listed playing that game, Mixer...
  4. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  5. Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  6. Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  7. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement: The first game was amazing! I cannot wait to see what they do with the second one! 457184df-3710-4043-a1fd-da9fdc7d9932
  8. First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?: Hi Im a first time xbox user and i have set up an account to use using my email. it then said welcome back xxxx(username) once ive set it up. i havent played it before, how can i have a user...
  9. Welcome to the WWE 2K16 game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the WWE 2K16 game discussion: Welcome to the WWE 2K16 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the...
  10. Welcome to the WWE 2K15 game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the WWE 2K15 game discussion: Welcome to the WWE 2K15 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the...