Welcome to Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Game Discussion

Discus and support Welcome to Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Game Discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome to Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Game Discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrtch, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest

Welcome to Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Game Discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to the
    Forum FAQ
    for rules, guidelines and helpful information on how to use this forum. You will also find Forum Announcements there. Thanks!

:)

Scrtch, Jan 25, 2014
  2. New XBOX One experience, I'm ready for it.

How is saying "Cortana go to Tomb Raider Definitive Edition" any more childish than saying "Xbox go to Tomb Raider Definitive Edition"?

NonSportsGirl, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Dr Slaphead
    Dr Slaphead Guest
    Dr Slaphead, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Major Wreckus Win User

Tomb raider out now

NVM, found my answer on the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition FAQ:

Will Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition be available as a digital download?

Yes, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition will be available as a digital download on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at launch.
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

New XBOX One experience, I'm ready for it.

How is saying "Cortana go to Tomb Raider Definitive Edition" any more childish than saying "Xbox go to Tomb Raider Definitive Edition"?
  6. Dr Slaphead Win User

Xbox 360 Bargain Bin

7. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Any new games out this week?

Tomb Raider - The Definitive Edition
  8. onyxishere Win User

ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME PROBLEM

Thema:

1. Welcome to Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Game Discussion - Similar Threads - Welcome Tomb Raider

2. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits: I have the Forza Horizon 4 welcome pack and it shows as purchased in the DLC cars section with a tick against the pack and then all cars say purchased against them on the buy car screen. When I...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?: Hello, my Microsoft Store tells me that I do not own Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-welcome-pack/9mvqn16mct10) even though it should be included...
  4. New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    New Club Welcome page? (Alpha Skip Ahead): Did anyone else notice this or is it just me? I feel like the first 'Welcome' page of any official game club has been updated It has a new font, current friends listed playing that game, Mixer...
  5. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  6. Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a tab to manage your software is a welcome edition. Thanks for all your hard work!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  7. Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome new readers! Reddit and Xbox Live Are Linking Up!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  8. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Senua’s Saga: Hellblade ll - A welcome announcement: The first game was amazing! I cannot wait to see what they do with the second one! 457184df-3710-4043-a1fd-da9fdc7d9932
  9. First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    First time Xbox user but it says welcome back?: Hi Im a first time xbox user and i have set up an account to use using my email. it then said welcome back xxxx(username) once ive set it up. i havent played it before, how can i have a user...
  10. Welcome to the Rise of the Tomb Raider game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the Rise of the Tomb Raider game discussion: Welcome to the Rise of the Tomb Raider game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please...