Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions.

Discus and support Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't use gold, I've got my games but not gold. af39b851-cc1a-43ce-9b5e-9ae3f484c2cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julián674, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Julián674
    Julián674 Guest

I can't use gold, I've got my games but not gold.

:)

Julián674, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

You can contact Xbox and Microsoft at the link below and explain to them you made a mistake. They should be able to assist you in getting Live back onto the correct device.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

When you go to https://account.microsoft.com/ > Services and Subscriptions, does it still show your subscriptions?

The console that was your home console, was it another account's home console by chance?

Subscriptions are tied to accounts, and a home console is authorized with the usage license. You may just have to re-download your account onto the console.
  4. S1D1102 Win User

“Sorry, we can’t change your Microsoft account right now“ ERROR

I tried each and everything. I tried changing it at my hostel as well as at my home. I still getting that error.
  5. PhilJordan5 Win User

Country/Region

i changed and lost my 11 months left of gold subscription !!!!!!!!!!!
  6. BartoszBiśta Win User

Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem

Me and my friend got set our accounts as home consoles for some time(it all worked well). The error appeard when i deleted his account on my xbox as home console and wanted to change for anothers friend account.Now I can't set any account on my xbox as
    home console and my friend can't delete my account from home console on his xbox . Messed up :)
Thema:

1. Well, I changed my home Xbox by error and I lost my subscriptions. - Similar Threads - changed home error

2. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  3. Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]: Hallo. Also mein Problem zurzeit ist das ich meine eigen Heimkonsole wieder einstellen möchte für meine Xbox. Wenn ich dies versuche steht da jedoch "Diese Xbox ist für zu viele Benutzer die...
  4. Changing Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Home Xbox: I currently have an internet outage in my area and am unable to connect to Xbox Live. All of my games are digital and have my home Xbox set to an old Xbox (upgraded about six months ago to an X)...
  5. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  6. Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my home xbox isnt set up, but it wont let me do anything about it, i havent changed...: i am not sure what to do here my friends are playing but i can't it says i have to change my xbox to my home xbox but it wont let me do anything, ahhhhhh help, i worked all day i wanna gaaaaaame...
  7. 'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Unable to save changes' home xbox issue: I wanted to gameshare my account on my friend's xbox and so he could play with me, but when he hit 'my home xbox' and 'set this console as home xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes....
  8. Xbox home unable to save changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home unable to save changes: Hello. I have tried setting my friends account as my home xbox on my console, so we can both share his gold membership. But every time click the button "make this my home xbox" it shows me the...
  9. When I want to set the account as "My Home Xbox" fatal error "Failed to save the changes."

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I want to set the account as "My Home Xbox" fatal error "Failed to save the changes.": When I want to set the account as "My Home Xbox" fatal error "Failed to save the changes." 12d56b55-1e27-477e-a5a1-50b178edeb9c
  10. Error when changing home xbox ( I haven't used my 3 per year yet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when changing home xbox ( I haven't used my 3 per year yet): So when I try to make my console my home xbox I get the error "sorry we couldn't save these changes". So I already had xbox support reset my 3 a year limit and I deleted the accounts off my xbox...