Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

Discus and support Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there ! I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am ! I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KarmaCedric, Feb 9, 2019.

1. KarmaCedric
    KarmaCedric Guest

Hi there !

I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am !

I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago.

It's said that you can change it for free if you didn't choose it. At least, that's my case I think. The one I wanted years ago was taken, Xbox tell me to take the actual one. I kept it for many times, now I'm back because of SoT, but my gamertag feel a
    bit oldy too me.

So, why is the Windows charging me 10 bucks now ? Should I not be able to change it for free ?

And how do I contact the support ?

:)

KarmaCedric, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag. - Similar Threads - don't why can't

2. Been com banned don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been com banned don't know why: Been com banned have no clue why and everytime i go the enforcement website theres nothing there 2e4f8533-a6a0-4bac-a29b-31175f3a25f5
  3. Why do I get banned when i don't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get banned when i don't do anything: Every time I report someone in for use every word in the book and I don't respond i GET THE BANNED and not the other person 868f2fa7-ac8b-4977-b401-a3fc006ce7e0
  4. Why don't MS Xbox produce a simple wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't MS Xbox produce a simple wired controller?: Why don't Microsoft produce a straight up wired controller. The plug and play is really poor because the batteries run out and the connecting port in the handset gets looser with time. When I...
  5. Why I don't have Shao Kahn ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't have Shao Kahn ?: I bought mk11 in pre-purchase, but I do not have shao khan available to play. ef2fbdfb-84bb-4a8c-b7c8-4ef5701db1db
  6. I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't message my friends and I don't know why!: I kept trying to text my friends on the Xbox app on my computer but it won't work! It keeps bringing me to this site Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app? But I don't have a...
  7. If you don't need to be on the internet to play Xbox One Retail Disk games, why can't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you don't need to be on the internet to play Xbox One Retail Disk games, why can't ...: I distinctly recall Microsoft adamantly stating that Xbox One's did not need to be connected to the internet in order to play retail games. But, having experienced this for the past eight hours of...
  8. I can't send any messages on my Xbox one and I don't know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send any messages on my Xbox one and I don't know why.: Every time I try to send a message from my Xbox one it says "Cannot send message", I tried to fix it by doing what it told me to do but it still won't work. Help? d88c22b9-0fd6-4e30-bd99-7016b4e58dbc
  9. Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!: Me or my wife will be posting everyday until you give us our points! We shouldn't have to wait for our points. why can't we talk to someone. Didn't know that you guys messed up the rewards and...
  10. I don't know why I can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why I can't play my games: so, I've had my Xbox one s for about 3 months now, with no problems. I have recently though but an external hard drive for it, as well as updated the console and downloaded dlc for fallout 4. Now,...