Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag.

Discus and support Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there ! I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am ! I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KarmaCedric, Feb 9, 2019.

1. KarmaCedric
    KarmaCedric Guest

Hi there !

I don't know how to contact the support by mail, so... Here I am !

I never, ever, changed my Gamertag, since I was playing on my Xbox years ago.

It's said that you can change it for free if you didn't choose it. At least, that's my case I think. The one I wanted years ago was taken, Xbox tell me to take the actual one. I kept it for many times, now I'm back because of SoT, but my gamertag feel a
    bit oldy too me.

So, why is the Windows charging me 10 bucks now ? Should I not be able to change it for free ?

And how do I contact the support ?

:)

KarmaCedric, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Well, I don't why I can't change my Gamertag. - Similar Threads - don't why can't

2. I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?: I have been charged $9.99 for "Microsoft.Xbox" since July 2018. I have never had an Xbox account. How can I get this removed? 190ac325-0259-4d0e-9c21-145602f1cc85
  3. I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't message my friends and I don't know why!: I kept trying to text my friends on the Xbox app on my computer but it won't work! It keeps bringing me to this site Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app? But I don't have a...
  4. So, why don't we have Final Fantasy XIV, yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, why don't we have Final Fantasy XIV, yet?: Seriously. Square Enix was definitely up for it and I know I'm not the only one who wants it on Xbox. So, what's the deal? c17e444f-e661-4c49-b80f-65f20f614a0b
  5. Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't...: This is mainly for the enforcement team since they know a bit more about this than I do. Someone I know got banned for abbreviating a phrase in surprise but he got banned for it, but someone...
  6. 为什么我在xbox游戏上录制的剪辑没有“上传”选项?[Edit - Translate] Why don't the clips I recorded on the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    为什么我在xbox游戏上录制的剪辑没有“上传”选项?[Edit - Translate] Why don't the clips I recorded on the Xbox...: 我在游戏中录制的视频想上 到xbox live,可是下面只有“打开文件夹” [Translated by Mod] The video I recorded in the game wanted to upload to Xbox Live, but there's only "open folder" down there. [img]...
  7. If you don't need to be on the internet to play Xbox One Retail Disk games, why can't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you don't need to be on the internet to play Xbox One Retail Disk games, why can't ...: I distinctly recall Microsoft adamantly stating that Xbox One's did not need to be connected to the internet in order to play retail games. But, having experienced this for the past eight hours of...
  8. I can't send any messages on my Xbox one and I don't know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send any messages on my Xbox one and I don't know why.: Every time I try to send a message from my Xbox one it says "Cannot send message", I tried to fix it by doing what it told me to do but it still won't work. Help? d88c22b9-0fd6-4e30-bd99-7016b4e58dbc
  9. Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!: Me or my wife will be posting everyday until you give us our points! We shouldn't have to wait for our points. why can't we talk to someone. Didn't know that you guys messed up the rewards and...
  10. I don't know why I can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why I can't play my games: so, I've had my Xbox one s for about 3 months now, with no problems. I have recently though but an external hard drive for it, as well as updated the console and downloaded dlc for fallout 4. Now,...