Well that flew under the radar

Discus and support Well that flew under the radar in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any Indie or everyday titles, you blindsighted at first only to be completely blown away when you dug a bit deeper, played or watched, to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R4VER, May 11, 2019.

1. R4VER
    R4VER Guest

Is there any Indie or everyday titles, you blindsighted at first only to be completely blown away when you dug a bit deeper, played or watched, to find out more about it.

:)

R4VER, May 11, 2019
  2. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Rime. I saw it on game pass and gave it a try. The ending hits you right in the feels
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Enter the Gungeon was a big hit for me for sure! Those rouge-like/rouge-lite (I never could figure out what they are actually called) games are actually pretty fun once you get the hang of them. The mechanics are pretty easy to get down, but the game is
    pretty unforgiving. It also technically a "Bullet Hell" game and is about 10-15 dollars.
  4. SoapyEar451 Win User

An indie that i like is Viking zombies, i won a copy in a raffle on the ambassador mixer channel.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Thimbleweed Park and What Remains of Edith Finch were amazing and I wasn't expecting to love them so much until I actually started them and played them. Both of them are now some of my very favorite Indie games. :)
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

Honestly a free to play game called Warframe
Thema:

1. Well that flew under the radar - Similar Threads - flew under radar

2. Connection problems with the Xbox application under windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection problems with the Xbox application under windows 10: Hello, I have connection problems with the Xbox application under windows 10. The error code is (0x046) I am not more details. But when I go on the service tool I realize that it lacks several...
  3. Bring back Kingdom Under fire to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back Kingdom Under fire to Xbox: I really loved this game on the original Xbox. This game was like Dynasty warriors but with strategic points to the game. This game was beautiful and one for the first few games to have a war...
  4. I feel my new Xbox One S is defective. It is unbearably loud while powered on and under no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel my new Xbox One S is defective. It is unbearably loud while powered on and under no...: Hello. Please see the video below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEN5ySUTvi0 This sound is VERY audible to me, even while watching something or just sitting at the dashboard. Of the time of...
  5. где сдать xbox one x по гарантии в c санкт петербурге [Where to surrender Xbox One x under...

in XBoX on Consoles
    где сдать xbox one x по гарантии в c санкт петербурге [Where to surrender Xbox One x under...: где сдать xbox one x по гарантии в c санкт петербурге Translation: [Where to surrender Xbox One x under warranty in St Petersburg ] 1b728e5f-b7a4-4627-ad13-e3b130f2df11
  6. Do original xbox games play only in english under emulation in the xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do original xbox games play only in english under emulation in the xbox 360?: I have Halo and Halo 2 to be played in my xbox 360, and I can't set text or audio language to other than english. a107899b-0fb2-448c-b2ef-048991002236
  7. my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...: how di I get my windows xbox to open with my Mediacom setting? 97ca3fdd-2584-4dc9-8152-698c923c2b18
  8. How to get my under warranty Xbox One X fixed in India? It's not turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get my under warranty Xbox One X fixed in India? It's not turning on.: Hi, my Xbox One X which i purchased online from an online marketplace is not switchin on. Tried all thr trouble shooting tips givrn in the site. The Xbox support site, sadly, is absolutely...
  9. Son already has XBox name but it was under my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son already has XBox name but it was under my account: I got my son an Xbox One for Christmas. I set up an account and at the time didn't know that child accounts exist (through Microsoft). Today I went to make him his own Microsoft account so that...
  10. Account under attack by hacker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account under attack by hacker: Good morning guys, As of yesterday morning my account has not been able to connect to any multiplayer part of any game. After a couple games of my absoulte favorite backwards compatible game,...