Well that flew under the radar

Discus and support Well that flew under the radar in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any Indie or everyday titles, you blindsighted at first only to be completely blown away when you dug a bit deeper, played or watched, to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R4VER, May 11, 2019.

1. R4VER
    R4VER Guest

Is there any Indie or everyday titles, you blindsighted at first only to be completely blown away when you dug a bit deeper, played or watched, to find out more about it.

:)

R4VER, May 11, 2019
  2. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Rime. I saw it on game pass and gave it a try. The ending hits you right in the feels
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Enter the Gungeon was a big hit for me for sure! Those rouge-like/rouge-lite (I never could figure out what they are actually called) games are actually pretty fun once you get the hang of them. The mechanics are pretty easy to get down, but the game is
    pretty unforgiving. It also technically a "Bullet Hell" game and is about 10-15 dollars.
  4. SoapyEar451 Win User

An indie that i like is Viking zombies, i won a copy in a raffle on the ambassador mixer channel.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Thimbleweed Park and What Remains of Edith Finch were amazing and I wasn't expecting to love them so much until I actually started them and played them. Both of them are now some of my very favorite Indie games. :)
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

Honestly a free to play game called Warframe
Thema:

1. Well that flew under the radar - Similar Threads - flew under radar

2. Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.: I set up Xbox Live about 15 years ago under what was then my Hotmail account. Since then I've gone through several email addresses and now my primary Microsoft account uses a different email...
  3. Does the Xbox one under-perform while using an external surge protector?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox one under-perform while using an external surge protector?: There seems to be two schools of thought on whether or not to plug the xbox ones into a surge protector or not due to possible under-performance. Does the console actually under-perform if it...
  4. not to find conan exiles under downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not to find conan exiles under downloads: i can not see under purchased games conan exiles. it is unfortunately a detour all other games are in my library but only conan exiles are not I have to look in the microsoft store for the game...
  5. Xbox One X screen flickering white static when under load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X screen flickering white static when under load: I bought a new BFV edition Xbox One x but over the past two or so months it's being experiencing a few issues, I upgraded to a ASUS VP28UQG 4K monitor and plugged the xbox into it, no issue for...
  6. Redeemed Game display under my account but cannot found in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Game display under my account but cannot found in my library: I purchased NBA 2K19 for Xbox one redeem code and redeem the game successfully in XBO console. Then I access to my game & apps. I cannot see the game in neither "Ready to install" nor...
  7. Connection problems with the Xbox application under windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection problems with the Xbox application under windows 10: Hello, I have connection problems with the Xbox application under windows 10. The error code is (0x046) I am not more details. But when I go on the service tool I realize that it lacks several...
  8. Bring back Kingdom Under fire to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back Kingdom Under fire to Xbox: I really loved this game on the original Xbox. This game was like Dynasty warriors but with strategic points to the game. This game was beautiful and one for the first few games to have a war...
  9. I feel my new Xbox One S is defective. It is unbearably loud while powered on and under no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel my new Xbox One S is defective. It is unbearably loud while powered on and under no...: Hello. Please see the video below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEN5ySUTvi0 This sound is VERY audible to me, even while watching something or just sitting at the dashboard. Of the time of...
  10. где сдать xbox one x по гарантии в c санкт петербурге [Where to surrender Xbox One x under...

in XBoX on Consoles
    где сдать xbox one x по гарантии в c санкт петербурге [Where to surrender Xbox One x under...: где сдать xbox one x по гарантии в c санкт петербурге Translation: [Where to surrender Xbox One x under warranty in St Petersburg ] 1b728e5f-b7a4-4627-ad13-e3b130f2df11