Well that sucks

Discus and support Well that sucks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It says xcloud is not available in my country/region. When do you think Microsoft will expand to all regions. submitted by /u/Vid_M [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vid_M, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/Vid_M
    /u/Vid_M Guest

Well that sucks

It says xcloud is not available in my country/region. When do you think Microsoft will expand to all regions.

submitted by /u/Vid_M
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vid_M, Dec 1, 2019
  2. xRagingxPwnerx Win User

Well this sucks.

The way rep works now is insane. I've had over 90% of people down vote me for unsporting conduct and only a little over 2% of players I've met didn't vote at all. That means that the vast majority of players are just sitting in lobbies rating everyone negatively.
    That kind of thing wouldn't even occur to me unless I was consistently getting matched with one person who was a serious jerk over and over.
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Well this sucks.

halojolly... my rep ain't good either, and I play halo every day. and I seriously don't care about my rep....
  4. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

Well this sucks.

Jordan, you sure have a lot of Halo 4 and Black Ops achievements for someone who finds both to be garbage.
  5. Zanten Win User

Well this sucks.

Also, there was this last segment on an article in the Verge that gave me pause.

'Players' reputation will grow over time if they don't accrue complaints, but Lavin said it might also include things like participating in Xbox Live Rewards, which incentivizes renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership, buying games on the Xbox Live Marketplace,
    or referring friends.'

If it is included, exactly how MUCH of a reputation boost would referring friends/buying stuff on the marketplace/the Live Rewards participation give you? Would a complete troll who makes all his purchases digitally and refers his friends to the service
    end up with a higher reputation than a physical-media user who gets griefed on Halo? If you're a complete troll, do we want to reward you for bringing any fellow trolls along to the party? o_O
  6. Elohmn Win User

Well this sucks.

This might actually get people to use Preferred Player stats now. Karma, good Karma is good Karma. Bad Karma reaps more bad Karma.

In all honesty, I am kinda wondering how this new System is going to work. My first guess would be MS looked at how Players use the System as of now and are going to use that as Feedback for fixing the "broken" side of it (namely, the Players).
Thema:

Well that sucks

1. Well that sucks - Similar Threads - sucks

2. the new store kinda sucks. this sentence is just to cover the stupid 32 character...

in XboX Insiders
    the new store kinda sucks. this sentence is just to cover the stupid 32 character...: we went from being able to see like 18 titles on screen at once, to 6. six. yeah, the store is faster and all, but that's to be expected when you just give us a fourth of it to look at compared...
  3. xBox sucks PS is better here's why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox sucks PS is better here's why.: COD warzone dropped and i downloaded it in 1 hour on my PS4 but on my box one X which is way newier is only at 33% ****! I've already contacted my IPS they said its xbox's problem not ours and...
  4. Suck on Minecraft beta 1.15.11 can anyone help?

in XboX Insiders
    Suck on Minecraft beta 1.15.11 can anyone help?: I have been stuck in the beta for a while today I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now it is stuck on 1.15.11 I have tried everything I could find and nothing worke POP submitted by...
  5. The Store on Xbox sucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Store on Xbox sucks...: On all games make it Alphabetical and Only 1 spot for a game, example "Assassins Creed" then click on it and all the different games have a seperat folder the say click on odyssey inside will be...
  6. Xbox Rewards Sucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rewards Sucks: Used my xbox rewards for a free mouth of gamepass u. took my point then charged me for the mouth anyway.brought all this up to support and was told we dont do anything about the rewards if there a...
  7. Why does your product suck?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does your product suck?: Your remotes are junk. The headphones I bought suck. Every accessory i’ve purchased for your product has flat out sucked. In fact I took the last awful remote you manufactured and dropped a 40...
  8. CURRENT OS SUCKS !!!!!!! FULL OF BUGS AND SLOW AND LAGGY

in XboX Insiders
    CURRENT OS SUCKS !!!!!!! FULL OF BUGS AND SLOW AND LAGGY: I left the beta and im suppose to be on the stable os right ? no the beta was way smoother and less buggy what are yall doing xbox ? submitted by /u/itami2x [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox garanti berbat[Translation-Xbox warranty sucks]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox garanti berbat[Translation-Xbox warranty sucks]: 11.05.2020 de fan arizasi ile serviste olan cihazim maksimum 10 is gününde cozulecek bilgisi verilmesine ragmen 30 gündür geri gelmedi . Bu surecte musteri hizmetlerini aradigimda ise herhangi bir...
  10. microsoft store sucks for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store sucks for windows 10: i cant ope i read all the forums asked for help and still cant open my microsoft store idk why i even bought a computer that cant use the only way to download apps microsoft sucks i ask for help...