Well that sucks

Discus and support Well that sucks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It says xcloud is not available in my country/region. When do you think Microsoft will expand to all regions. submitted by /u/Vid_M [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vid_M, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/Vid_M
    /u/Vid_M Guest

Well that sucks

It says xcloud is not available in my country/region. When do you think Microsoft will expand to all regions.

submitted by /u/Vid_M
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vid_M, Dec 1, 2019
  2. xRagingxPwnerx Win User

Well this sucks.

The way rep works now is insane. I've had over 90% of people down vote me for unsporting conduct and only a little over 2% of players I've met didn't vote at all. That means that the vast majority of players are just sitting in lobbies rating everyone negatively.
    That kind of thing wouldn't even occur to me unless I was consistently getting matched with one person who was a serious jerk over and over.
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Well this sucks.

halojolly... my rep ain't good either, and I play halo every day. and I seriously don't care about my rep....
  4. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

Well this sucks.

Jordan, you sure have a lot of Halo 4 and Black Ops achievements for someone who finds both to be garbage.
  5. Zanten Win User

Well this sucks.

Also, there was this last segment on an article in the Verge that gave me pause.

'Players' reputation will grow over time if they don't accrue complaints, but Lavin said it might also include things like participating in Xbox Live Rewards, which incentivizes renewing your Xbox Live Gold membership, buying games on the Xbox Live Marketplace,
    or referring friends.'

If it is included, exactly how MUCH of a reputation boost would referring friends/buying stuff on the marketplace/the Live Rewards participation give you? Would a complete troll who makes all his purchases digitally and refers his friends to the service
    end up with a higher reputation than a physical-media user who gets griefed on Halo? If you're a complete troll, do we want to reward you for bringing any fellow trolls along to the party? o_O
  6. Elohmn Win User

Well this sucks.

This might actually get people to use Preferred Player stats now. Karma, good Karma is good Karma. Bad Karma reaps more bad Karma.

In all honesty, I am kinda wondering how this new System is going to work. My first guess would be MS looked at how Players use the System as of now and are going to use that as Feedback for fixing the "broken" side of it (namely, the Players).
Thema:

Well that sucks

1. Well that sucks - Similar Threads - sucks

2. Xbox live storage limit SUCKS!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live storage limit SUCKS!!: Ok so how the xbox live clip storage is built is terrible as all of us could probably vouch for. No recent post have been made and I think someone in microsoft is being kinda lazy because this is...
  3. I got it and it sucks

in XboX Insiders
    I got it and it sucks: So, they took all the tabs away and made it so you have to find their icon, which they put in a giant grey box right on your home screen that doesn't match your existing color scheme, The broke up...
  4. Time tracking sucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time tracking sucks: Hey I’ve been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for a while now. Every time, I am not able complete a challenge I cancel and close the game. However, I am getting hit with extra hours to...
  5. Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?: So I'm trying to send over an old world in Minecraft 360, but I have 2 Minecraft one's. Ones has the realms with it and the other says it's the Xbox one version, however it's stuck on the trial...
  6. I suck pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I suck pls help: Hello! I'm new to consoles and I am a noob. Ok... so I got a brand new xbox one s, installed it and I installed Fortnite (of course). I ordered the freeze bundle and I put the redeemed the code...
  7. where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has the microsoft support went its sucks now ive been trying to get help for days: i bought black ops 4 and it freezes everytime i aim at someone i have deleted and reinstalled everything on my system which is a brand new xbox one x and im running on 400 mbps and they wont...
  8. Xbox sucks to own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sucks to own: Limited games Controller designs during Gamescon Limited support for USB devices like Mics and mouse & Keyboards (find it odd that Sony has more support for devices, what a joke) Bad controls...
  9. Microsoft sucks and won't help a paying customer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sucks and won't help a paying customer.: My friend brought gifted me 7 days to die but because he is from America the code is to, I'm from the UK and microsoft wont give me a replacement code, so basically microsoft suck and won't help a...
  10. live team sucks ass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live team sucks ass: yo live team, yall suck big time ... we report the bullys but they dont get susspended n when i get reported it happens right away congrats on doin ur job so well ...u guys suck nr poor adm of...