went back to set up update issues

Discus and support went back to set up update issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY brothers who has down syndrome' his xbox one was working great on Wednesday night but when I went to start up his xbox one the next day it some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MCDONALD JoshuaMcDonald, Sep 13, 2019.

1. went back to set up update issues

MY brothers who has down syndrome' his xbox one was working great on Wednesday night but when I went to start up his xbox one the next day it some reason went back to the setting up your xbox one. it went through the first 2 parts but when it got to updating
    it said there is something went wrong with the update. I been trying for a week now and tried everything it says to do online. I even called Microsoft and they said for me to get a new console but I believe it is not the console. can anyone help me figure
    out what happen and what else I can do? PLEASE HELP ME.

:)

MCDONALD JoshuaMcDonald, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    MCDONALD JoshuaMcDonald

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about the console update issues that your brother is experiencing. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. This will
    reset the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up. Hope this helps!

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

A hard reset could help maybe.

Hold down the power button until the console shuts down.

Unplug the power brick for 5 min and plug it back in.

That might solve the problem
  4. Cichlid-4E4D0488-807 Win User

will xbox live have issues like the ps network

I picked up my PS4 at midnight and got it all set up and updated with no issues. I had PSN issues start this morning and get worse as the day went on. I'm going to set up my Xbox at 12:01 if I can!!!
  5. willkillu03 Win User

forcing new update = cant connect to LIVE?

ok i am back up and running what i did was enter in my network settings manually for my router in the configure network tab under network settings and then i went to test xbox live connection it then picked up the update and installed it and i am back
    on xbox live
  6. phoenixpatro3 Win User

I'm trying to get the most recent update and it won't work

Well.... never mind. I just went offline went to the power settings and did a total shutdown. After 10 minutes I turned it back on and he update is updating. Thanks life.
Thema:

1. went back to set up update issues - Similar Threads - went set update

2. Something went wrong on our end......?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong on our end......?: Been waiting for two weeks. For my account to be fixed... You have took the money out and I've paid for gold ....What are you doing that would take this to fix a simple payment. 45 minutes on...
  3. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  4. Something went wrong. Give it another try

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong. Give it another try: When i want to log in on minecraft with my xbox account they are saying: something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com. So i cant log in... i play mc on my phone Can you please...
  5. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  6. My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...: I turned on my xbox to download a game on my ready to install list but it wasnt there along with 100+ other games that i had gotten over the years. How do i get them back?...
  7. Windows 10 Game DVR - Something went wrong. Unable to change settings. Please try again ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Game DVR - Something went wrong. Unable to change settings. Please try again ...: Getting this error when I try to record Trove through Steam. I've been able to record Trove before - not sure what's going on. Tried a few fixes out there but nothing seemed to work (directory...
  8. Network Settings: "Something went wrong"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Settings: "Something went wrong": I will say this now: my Xbox One is offline. Anyway, I try to connect to to my network, but everytime I try to open my network settings on my console, it says "Something went wrong" I can't...
  9. When I go into be network settings it says Somethjng went wrong and I can't connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go into be network settings it says Somethjng went wrong and I can't connect to my wifi: [img] 84ed4a4d-5b0c-4763-8022-0d5091f4235a
  10. i cannot access my settings at all , every time i click on it , it tells me something went ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot access my settings at all , every time i click on it , it tells me something went ...: i cant access my settings at all so anything that includes going to the settings i cannot do because it will not let me continue and then tells me something went wrong and to enter 0x80073d0f ,...