Went to turn xbox on and everything is black and white

Discus and support Went to turn xbox on and everything is black and white in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got up this morning turned my xbox on and my xbox does not display any colors just black and white. I have tried to call xbox support but they won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by awesome12u, Mar 31, 2021.

1. awesome12u
    awesome12u Guest

I got up this morning turned my xbox on and my xbox does not display any colors just black and white. I have tried to call xbox support but they won't call my phone back.

Looked up as much as I can online and it seems to be a fairly new issues on this problem. I have messed with all the video settings recommended and none seem to work. I restart the xbox did a hard reboot and nothing seems to fix the issue, please help

:)

awesome12u, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Mattbps Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

I was having the same trouble. The new screen is white for me. Normally it is black. I went offline in the network setting on Xbox, then went back online. Tried to start a game, and it asked for me to sign in, and the screen has turned back to the normal
    black screen and I signed in fine. But this has happened to me with the white screen for the last few days. I am in the UK. Hope this helps and you can get signed in.
  3. Death1106 Win User

black screen of death??

I got mine last april everything went great then last night i got gta 5 playing it 7 mins then it just stoped so i turned off my xbox an turned it back on got the green screen then it went black with no sounds or anything ive tryed everthing to fix it an
    its still black i need help
  4. PoDex The Vex Win User

Black and White Screen?

Mine went black and white but i can still play
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Connection

When your Xbox is turned off is the round power button on the front black, white or chrome?
  6. Backcraft Win User

Black/White screen

i forgot to say, that i connected the xbox with the computer, and after this the screen turns black white, where is the problem?
Thema:

1. Went to turn xbox on and everything is black and white - Similar Threads - Went turn everything

2. [Seems to be solved now] Game Pass on PC: Something went wrong Please try again later...

in XBoX on Windows
    [Seems to be solved now] Game Pass on PC: Something went wrong Please try again later...: I have had the xbox game pass account for PC since about 10 months. The issue below started to occur today. When I start a newly installed game for the first time (e.g. NieR:Automata BECOME AS...
  3. Charged for game, after something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for game, after something went wrong: Hi, I purchased GTA San Andreas, which is a xbox 360 backward compatible game. I was charged, but then received an error saying "Oops, not sure what happened there, please try again later....
  4. minecraft was syncing data and then the screen went blank and the game turned off and now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft was syncing data and then the screen went blank and the game turned off and now...: On minecraft bedrock xbox one my game stopped synced while syncing data and now my surival world is gone, The screen says this world has not beenfully synced or has been corrupted, ive restarted...
  5. 1 single red light went turning on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 single red light went turning on console: When turning on my 360 I get a single red light where controller 3 would light up. This has happened before i just dont remember what we did to fix it. Help? 2267abed-96c0-4ff0-8672-f4dc5fe8b268
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Something went wrong as soon as I turn on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Something went wrong as soon as I turn on: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Something went wrong as soon as I turn on Hey, i'm having the same problem, have you had any luck with yours? 2ce4a3f9-552f-4c23-a060-87ed2bf4a5a5
  7. My Xbox went to a black screen after gsod, and then it turns off by itself. what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox went to a black screen after gsod, and then it turns off by itself. what do I do?: It has been a few weeks since this happened, it looks like I have this thing called the ''Green Screen of Death'' or GSOD for short. but ive heard that people get an error code after a couple of...
  8. "Something went wrong" when turning on the Xbox Error: 0x800401fb

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" when turning on the Xbox Error: 0x800401fb: This message came up when booting up my Xbox, and when going to the website suggested it had no help. [img] 3370c552-e2a0-422f-a88e-65b2b366771c
  9. I turn on my Xbox and it says something went wrong and when i hit cancel it keeps poping up ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turn on my Xbox and it says something went wrong and when i hit cancel it keeps poping up ...: it gives me a code and i go to the website and tells me what to do but the only problem is i cant actually access my dashboard or anything and all i want to do it play xbox...
  10. Power went out.. turned back on and I have green screen! Now what?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power went out.. turned back on and I have green screen! Now what?!: The power went out at my house for about a minute then kicked back on... xbox was just sitting at green screen. 20 mins later I just rebooted and it was green screen again so I let it sit then...