"We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

Discus and support "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can not get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. [img] 4e966fbc-a2e2-4a08-b2f3-6932b4dce1a5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kruenta, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Kruenta
    Kruenta Guest

"We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

:)

Kruenta, Jun 12, 2019
  2. RetiringHen8912 Win User

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

it's said"We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."
  3. LindaRiggs1 Win User

can't buy as a gift

On a browser. "
    Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

+1pqSYLHU02SydIh.0.0.10.16
    2018/12/19 - 00:36:50 UTC"

Please, help me
  4. NDonnell Win User

Can't add funds to family account

I continue to receive this error, and I have tried many times over the past 3 days and tried different credit cards:

Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

YnZCJzAgGkWotKgv.3.17.9.12
    2019/08/30 - 19:23:02 UTC
  5. Mister Beep Win User

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the billing troubles. Due to our forums being public, we're unable to offer billing support. Please reach out to our phone support team through our
    Contact Us page for further assistance.

Feel free to keep us posted on how it goes!
  6. mocoworm Win User

Go into your account settings and make sure your card details are up to date. Alternatively, you can link a PayPal account as a secondary method of payment.
Thema:

1. "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." - Similar Threads - We’re having trouble

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: Im on Xbox One S and im trying to pre-order a game and i keep getting the same message. Im confused because I bought a digital game recently and it went through without a problem....
  3. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: Hello Is any one having this issue in this moment or in the past days? Any way to fix it? This happened when I tried to by a Xbox One Game. Thank you 056c3811-3d74-4717-8b52-bef1ee342862
  4. Xbox message we’re unable to find a microphone for these people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox message we’re unable to find a microphone for these people: evening, a message keep appearing when i am try to join a party saying ‘we are unable to find a microphone for these people’. I have tried unplugging and resetting both console and controller. The...
  5. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: So, I'm having this problem when I try to pre-order Resident Evil 2 Deluxe Edition on the Microsoft store app within Xbox One. After I select my payment option and click on the buy option I get...
  6. “We’re unable to connect to the store” Minecraft on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “We’re unable to connect to the store” Minecraft on iPad: I can’t connect to the store on iPad it just says “We’re unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?” There is no problem with connecting to the store when I’m logged...
  7. Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems ...: tried to use my gems to get points and it said this ' HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our support forum for assistance' if you could...
  8. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: I'm trying to purchase Slime Rancher (Game Preview) and the message"We're having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." keeps popping up and it is REALLY REALLY...
  9. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: Im facing trouble regarding payment of xbox one games on xbox store via Xbox app on windows 10. I was trying to buy various games including Forza Horizon 3, through my Paypal account, but every...
  10. "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.": I've renewed my xbox live gold subscription last year without any problems using paypal. But this week, it gave me this answer again and again even though i used the same process i did last year....