We're Having Trouble Processing Your Payment and We'd Like to Get It Sorted Out

Discus and support We're Having Trouble Processing Your Payment and We'd Like to Get It Sorted Out in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For the past few days, I have been trying to put money into my daughter's account, so that she can buy the Xbox Gold Pass. Every time that I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MadHatter17, May 12, 2020.

1. MadHatter17
    MadHatter17 Guest

For the past few days, I have been trying to put money into my daughter's account, so that she can buy the Xbox Gold Pass. Every time that I try to click the "Buy" button, however, it comes up with this error message:

Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

This is getting pretty frustrating. I have also tried to purchase the Pass by itself, which has that same error message. I know that other people have this issue. I don't want to go on some random website that will contact a computer expert after I enter
    my credit card details. If anyone has a solution that won't make me question my personal information's safety, please let me know.

Best regards,

:)

MadHatter17, May 12, 2020
  2. TonyDewgard Win User

Pre-order Jump Force

Also the message I am getting said this: ''We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.'' That's what it said.
  3. MadHatter17 Win User

Hi there

I would suggest using the contact us page to get this issue since it requires more billing issues that more towards personal that's all I suggest to get it resolved. Here is a link https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Thank you so much. I was helped by a very kind person and I'm waiting to hear news of the resolution right now. :)
  4. MrPaulCross Win User

Hi MadHatter

Your credit card linked to the Microsoft account might be invalid, I would suggest checking your billing status on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-and-billing. If it doesn't work for you try using the "contact Us" section of https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us.

I really look towards answering your question

Best regards,

XBox Ambassador
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

I would suggest using the contact us page to get this issue since it requires more billing issues that more towards personal that's all I suggest to get it resolved. Here is a link https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. KBL Nightmare Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

There's no step to try and the error message is "we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out" .

I'm trying to buy only the xbox live gold but it sends the same message.
Thema:

1. We're Having Trouble Processing Your Payment and We'd Like to Get It Sorted Out - Similar Threads - We're Having Trouble

2. Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again a little...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again a little...: I have this problem since a week ago, I cant claim any of my perks, I tried everything to make it work, please help me. e46b5838-98f5-43c9-b99f-d7b82f87f510
  3. "Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again later"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again later": I am trying to claim my perks on the xbox app on pc but every time I click on a perk, it gives me the message "Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again...
  4. We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out then sign...

in XboX Insiders
    We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out then sign...: Can't sign into insider app cause I get this. https://imgur.com/a/Y8cgnsG Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out...
  5. We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content.

in XboX Insiders
    We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content.: The above error has been plaguing me for about 20 minutes now on PC and Xbox. I just want to sign up for a new beta that's going up today! I've searched around, but haven't been able to find any...
  6. Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...: Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out and then sign back in." I've had no problems...
  7. Contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like...: So i want to buy the xbox game pass ultimate with my microsoft balance but it just gives me an error everytime i want to buy it "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing...
  8. when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...: i am on pc using the xbox app please help 37d43510-6a22-49de-b9ce-f937eaa9e384
  9. "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".: So I have been trying to buy something via the Xbox store on my Xbox series x. The payment method has worked previously but now every time i try to do it I get the message "Contact us at...
  10. "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".: So I have been trying to buy something via the Xbox store on my Xbox series x. The payment method has worked previously but now everytime i try to do it I get the message "Contact us at Microsoft...