We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content.

Discus and support We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The above error has been plaguing me for about 20 minutes now on PC and Xbox. I just want to sign up for a new beta that's going up today! I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cobaltrobot, Apr 21, 2021.

1. We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content.

The above error has been plaguing me for about 20 minutes now on PC and Xbox. I just want to sign up for a new beta that's going up today!

I've searched around, but haven't been able to find any solutions. Is it a problem on Microsoft's end? Is there anything I can do to try to get past this?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/cobaltrobot
    [link] [comments]

/u/cobaltrobot, Apr 21, 2021
  2. VALENTINO 02 Win User

We're having trouble processing your payment.......UCRXuQAo3djVDsmJ.37.19

I suggest contacting xbox support at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  3. roaldea1320 Win User

We're having trouble processing your payment.......UCRXuQAo3djVDsmJ.37.19

Still no resolution. Apparently your support staff regarding billing is completely inept as they had no idea as to why I am “experiencing this problem”. Until this issue is resolved, Microsoft Xbox won’t see another dime from me.
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Code 8C230002

There is currently an Xbox Live Service outage on the Marketplace. The current status reads "We're aware that our members are having trouble when trying to find content in the Xbox Store, as well as in-game content. Our team is diligently investigating
    the issue and we are working toward a fix as expediently as possible. We're very grateful for your patience while we work. We'll update you on our progress when we have more information!
    "
  5. Pauliw25 Win User

"We're having trouble connecting to Microsoft Solitaire"

And it's still happening … nice to see that Microsoft support is so "Johnny on the spot".
    Just to let you know, even though this does NOT fix the problem -- you are not the only experiencing this problem - and like you said - it seems MS does not consider this a High Priority Problem!
  6. SorestWheel1916 Win User

"We're having trouble connecting to Microsoft Solitaire"

And it's still happening … nice to see that Microsoft support is so "Johnny on the spot".

Just to let you know, even though this does NOT fix the problem -- you are not the only experiencing this problem - and like you said - it seems MS does not consider this a High Priority Problem!

Thanks for the comment. It's still going on. I'm guessing these forums are just here to make us feel better.
    Spent two hours with ms they only screwed up my comp with a dumb idea create a new profile transfer from cloud don't ever do that they saw the message and tried but failed so i ended up recovery and still same message after redoing my comp I now despise
    Microsoft useless co.
Thema:

We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content.

1. We're having trouble retrieving your Insider content. - Similar Threads - We're having trouble

2. We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out then sign...

in XboX Insiders
    We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out then sign...: Can't sign into insider app cause I get this. https://imgur.com/a/Y8cgnsG Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out...
  3. Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble...: Can't sign into insider app Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out and then sign back in." I've had no problems...
  4. Contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like...: So i want to buy the xbox game pass ultimate with my microsoft balance but it just gives me an error everytime i want to buy it "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing...
  5. when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...: i am on pc using the xbox app please help 37d43510-6a22-49de-b9ce-f937eaa9e384
  6. "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".: So I have been trying to buy something via the Xbox store on my Xbox series x. The payment method has worked previously but now every time i try to do it I get the message "Contact us at...
  7. "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".: So I have been trying to buy something via the Xbox store on my Xbox series x. The payment method has worked previously but now everytime i try to do it I get the message "Contact us at Microsoft...
  8. We're Having Trouble Processing Your Payment and We'd Like to Get It Sorted Out

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    We're Having Trouble Processing Your Payment and We'd Like to Get It Sorted Out: For the past few days, I have been trying to put money into my daughter's account, so that she can buy the Xbox Gold Pass. Every time that I try to click the "Buy" button, however, it comes up...
  9. Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.: Ive tried 11 times to get get somebody to call me back and keep getting Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question....
  10. We're having trouble processing your payment.......UCRXuQAo3djVDsmJ.37.19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're having trouble processing your payment.......UCRXuQAo3djVDsmJ.37.19: I recently tried to purchase a game via the Mobile phone number option as I have Sprint. I successfully purchased a game back in October with no issues. I contacted both chat and telephone...