Were is ultra streetfighter

Discus and support Were is ultra streetfighter in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought anniversary streetfighter 30th edition and there's no ultra streetfighter with it. Pack of gangsters is Microsoft or whoever's in charge of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ColinAndrews4, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Were is ultra streetfighter

Bought anniversary streetfighter 30th edition and there's no ultra streetfighter with it. Pack of gangsters is Microsoft or whoever's in charge of these things.

:)

ColinAndrews4, Jan 9, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

The 12 titles included in Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection are Street
    Fighter, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II: Champion Edition, Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Super Street Fighter II, Super Street Fighter II: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter III, Street Fighter
    III: 2nd Impact,
    and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike.
    All 12 titles will have local Versus Mode where characters and stages can be freely chosen by two players!

contact the dev/publisher and ask them why they did not include it. same content on other platforms too.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Injustice Battle arena

And mortal kombat was a rip off of streetfighter.
  4. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

What's So Great About "Tekken"?

Tekken 2 and 3 on the playstation were great. I enjoyed Tag and 5 on the PS2 as well. I think it down to the face buttons being assigned to a limb rather than the light/medium/hard of Streetfighter and the way you could perform the juggles/10 hit combos.
    Yoshimitsu's were brutal.
  5. GrBear-8F6A72EE-35A4 Win User

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

I bought what was labelled as Super Streetfighter IV Arcade Edition from the Games on Demand service yesterday but now its just showing up as Super Streetfighter IV on my Xbox and on the Marketplace.Anyone else get conned like this?
  6. CHMrat Win User

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

GrBear, Yes the exact same thing happened to me. The game was labelled "Super Streetfighter IV Arcade Edition" in GOD, but now it shows up as "Super Streetfighter IV". Nice bait and switch there. Called support and they did nothing!! I am not happy.
Thema:

1. Were is ultra streetfighter - Similar Threads - Were ultra streetfighter

2. What are you gonna do about inactive accounts that were not downloaded from Xbox 360 to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are you gonna do about inactive accounts that were not downloaded from Xbox 360 to...: there are some accounts with good tags on them that remain xbox 360, what are u gonna do about them 06128acf-d8ea-4f3f-a4e0-7163973abc77
  3. What are you gonna do about inactive accounts that were not downloaded from Xbox 360 to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are you gonna do about inactive accounts that were not downloaded from Xbox 360 to...: there are some accounts that were never logged on again and left on xbox 360, what are u gonna do about them? 6ced56a4-5cd3-4b14-bc89-2c7907de1d3b
  4. My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4: My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4, although if you go to the account there are all achievements, and when the game starts, everything is like a clean slate, how can I fix it?...
  5. Weres free xbox live 4 Buying New X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weres free xbox live 4 Buying New X: Weres new 2 yrs free Xbox Live for Purchasing the Xbox X 6f8cd19b-2970-4457-a1ce-1feb62d53306
  6. Xbox one controller headset stopped working on pc after no changes were made

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller headset stopped working on pc after no changes were made: I've been using my xbox controller with xbox headset on pc to play warzone. The controller works, the headset will playback teammates chat however now I cannot chat. Its not muted. Ive went...
  7. If I bought a Minecraft Marketplace content before minecoins were introduced, can that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought a Minecraft Marketplace content before minecoins were introduced, can that...: There is some Minecraft content that I bought from the Minecraft store on Google Play before minecoins were added, can the content be transferred to my Xbox account so I can use the content on all...
  8. I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...: I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set for it and there’s no cross play option and I can’t join his game I even added his Microsoft account...
  9. Redeemed a code while two accounts were signed in and the code went to the wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a code while two accounts were signed in and the code went to the wrong account: We recently purchased the "Last Laugh Bundle" from Wal-Mart for my nephew's Fortnite. He was signed into two accounts on his Xbox One and the code was redeemed to the wrong account. The account...
  10. THE NEW XBOX APP IS A DISGUSTING JOKE OF AN UPDATE. WHAT THE HELL WERE THE CREATIVE SMOKING...

in XBoX on Mobile
    THE NEW XBOX APP IS A DISGUSTING JOKE OF AN UPDATE. WHAT THE HELL WERE THE CREATIVE SMOKING...: First off let me tell you I am huge xbox fan and have been gaming for a few years now. The xbox app (until the recent update) had amazing and useful features. I am just astounded and shocked and...