Were users picked from Live Accounts or Registered 360's for $75 promotion?

Discus and support Were users picked from Live Accounts or Registered 360's for $75 promotion? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just released after reading posts in here that I never registered my 360 on myservice.xbox.com. Were 360 users given this offer based from registered... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bcand, Jul 30, 2014.

1. bcand
    bcand Guest

Just released after reading posts in here that I never registered my 360 on myservice.xbox.com. Were 360 users given this offer based from registered user there? Or was it simply based on gamertag accounts? Maybe that's why I never got my promotion...I've
    had my 360 for years but never registered it for warranty service.

:)

bcand, Jul 30, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    What about a buy back program from Microsoft?

It's worth billions to GameStop. 50% of their profit comes from used sales. It's also entirely possible GameStop will give far more than $50 or $75 in trade-in value when trading in a 360 towards an Xbox One.

When the 360 S first became available, GameStop was offering rather larger trade-in values for original XBOX 360 hardware. I think it was $115 for each console (that's the chassis, one controller, power brick, and one video cable - no HDD or MU required).
    HDDs were worth $20, controllers were worth $25. If you were a PowerUp member, you got another 10% on top of those values. It was pretty insane. I got my first 360 S for nothing more than trade-in equipment and a $50 rebate card.

IceStorm III, Jul 30, 2014
  3. AntiLeon100
    AntiLeon100 Guest
    Games for Windows — Live

How can I access my games and play in them, which registered in Games for Windows - Live? All games were registered on this account.

AntiLeon100, Jul 30, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It doesn't matter if you registered the console or not. Promotions like this are just sent out at random to accounts on the service.

Smwutches, Jul 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Were users picked from Live Accounts or Registered 360's for $75 promotion? - Similar Threads - Were users picked

2. Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were they not supposed to delete account after 2 years of inactivities?: Hi, I'm trying to clean up my Xbox friends list right now and I'm sure I have friends here that are gone long time ago. Like maybe since 2010. Were they not supposed to be deleted?...
  3. How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat: I can't even talk to my friends and play a simple game every single day it's like this I'll even restart the console yet nothing helps 01ea6f26-7a7b-4991-9674-e46890fa7f53
  4. I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.: I had got a Xbox One S: All Digital Edition for my birthday. I also got three games and one free Xbox live gold 1-month subscription with it. I got the games in the form of 25 digit codes. I had...
  5. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  6. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  7. Payments for games that were not bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for games that were not bought.: The daughter has enabled purchase protection on her account, each purchase is to be approved by the parent. Meanwhile, my card was charged for games that my daughter did not buy and that I...
  8. LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...: 1. CODE OF CONDUCT = no clear example of what is considered profanity. Where is what I said, stated a Profanity? 2. C of C is so vague on wording that they can just chose to them what they feel...
  9. MM games that are not in castilian spanish in Xbox One even when they were translated in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MM games that are not in castilian spanish in Xbox One even when they were translated in...: Hi, I wanted to report and get in contact with official customer support to tell that games that on Xbox 360 were perfectly dubbed and translated into Spanish from spain such as Gears of War 2 or...
  10. i bought the xbox one with a eon code, but there were no code in the box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the xbox one with a eon code, but there were no code in the box: i bought the xbox one with a eon code, but there were no code in the box i bought it from a long way from my city so what i need to do can i have the code for eon...