West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

Discus and support West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GregoriustheVI, Nov 14, 2019.

1. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

/u/GregoriustheVI, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Zaakro Win User

How long do you think the Beta will last?

Yep until Oct. 10th. I remember when they first said that the Beta would go up until the game came out on Oct. 25th. Too bad they are not still doing that.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Fallout 76 B.E.T.A not working for me.

The beta will only work during certain times. So if you try to play outside of those times, it will not work. The next beta starts at 5pm EST today and runs until 9pm EST.
  4. Theory of Game Win User

Gears of War 4 BETA - Reference number in thread

The beta did start on April 18th, and you were promised early access which you will get by Thursday, before the open beta starts on the 25th. Nothing false about the advertising at all...
  5. kel2342 Win User

help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

Hello :)

If you have downloaded the complete game, you wont be able to play it before the 25th of October ;-)

If you have downloaded the beta, you are supposed to be able to play it :)

Can you answer there with an eventual error code?

Thank you :)

6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Defiance

[quote user="Demented Dame"]

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

Doesn't the Xbox 360 beta start tomorrow too? Is it only for early access from pre-ordering/beta sign-ups?

[/quote]Yes the 360 beta is set for tomorrow too, and yes it is for pre orders and beta sign ups. You should get an email if you get in from the sign ups. :)

[/quote]

Are you sure? I have the e-mail for the PC beta but it says the 360 beta doesnt start until the 25th. I would LOVE for the 360 version to start tomorrow. I really hope it does then I can decide over the weekend if I will pre-order this.
Thema:

West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

1. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw... - Similar Threads - West Dead Beta

2. West of Loathing errors when installing on W10 through Xbox(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    West of Loathing errors when installing on W10 through Xbox(beta): I was trying to play this game through Xbox Game Pass, I had previously installed it but never played it. When I tried to run it today the game wasn't actually starting. I tried uninstalling and...
  3. Dead Rising 2 Xbox One, Case Zero & West Importing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 2 Xbox One, Case Zero & West Importing: On the original Xbox 360, you were able to import your saves over to these games to get neat little features however it doesn't seem that you are able to do this on the Xbox One. I question...
  4. Go West Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Go West Rewards: I completed all the requirements for the Reward for Go West like 2 months ago and my account never got credited. Please advise e66efcd4-1749-4e00-b9e8-11e225987697
  5. Have not receieved all credits from Go West for Rewards promo last month

in XBoX Rewards
    Have not receieved all credits from Go West for Rewards promo last month: I have received the first level for purchasing $40 worth of games, but did not get the ones for avatar gear, achievements, or completing all tasks. I completed the 5 achievements on 3/31/18 and...
  6. Go West Missing Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Go West Missing Credits: Hello, I'm missing credits for Level 3 & 4 of the mission. I had made sure to complete 5 of the achievements (completed 6 actually) but was never awarded credits for them. Any help is greatly...
  7. Go West Mission, Step 1,2,3 completed, 4th not rewarded

in XBoX Rewards
    Go West Mission, Step 1,2,3 completed, 4th not rewarded: Hi, I was told by @XboxLiveRewards I should write into this forum form to ask for help. Go West Mission; I completed step 1, 2 & 3 and got the rewards for those steps. I am missing the last...
  8. Go West Mission Credits not awarded

in XBoX Rewards
    Go West Mission Credits not awarded: Dear Xbox Live Rewards, During March I completed the Go West mission, but only received credits for part of the mission. I purchased over $30 worth of games and movies (Rise of the Tomb...
  9. Dead Rising Collection Case west DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dead Rising Collection Case west DLC: If i reedem the code i can see the DLC but when i will agree i got a error code. 0x801150D17 I tast it on a later but its not working. What can i do? 4cad90df-1b91-4252-b0f1-aa2af2ec98aa
  10. PAX West Predictions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAX West Predictions?: What do you guys think MS has up their sleeves for PAX West this year? My personal hope is to see more of the new Battletoads, as well as get an announcement of Killer Instinct Season 4!...