Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK: Xbox One S keeps signing me out

Discus and support Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK: Xbox One S keeps signing me out in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Western Digital (Set-top Boxes) WDBABZ0010BBK: Xbox One S keeps signing me out Hey there, Diego from Xbox Forums here. If anyone has a similar issue... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by MuffyButtnugget, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK: Xbox One S keeps signing me out

Western Digital (Set-top Boxes) WDBABZ0010BBK: Xbox One S keeps signing me out
    Hey there,

Diego from Xbox Forums here. If anyone has a similar issue to the one this original poster had a year ago, we highly suggest posting a new relevant thread. That way we will be able to assist with any relevant troubleshooting information and tailor support
    specifically to those in need.

Thank you.

:)

MuffyButtnugget, Oct 11, 2017
  2. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Did Any one Else have issuse when transferring data from xbox one to xbox one x?

Don't really keep anything on the internal drive; bounce my Seagate external 2Gb from a day 1 X Box, to a S, to a X with no problems. The 6Tb Western Digital that I moved from the S to the X work fine also.

J.R.G., Oct 11, 2017
  3. XxPsYcOtIcZz
    XxPsYcOtIcZz Guest
    Xbox live error

My Xbox One S keeps signing me out of Xbox live saying that the connection timed out even though I am still connected to the internet. I never lose connection to my internet but it still signs me out? After it signs me out it takes me a few attempts to sign
    back in on Xbox live?

XxPsYcOtIcZz, Oct 11, 2017
  4. LunaLight7
    LunaLight7 Guest

Hi, there!

Try to reset your console to factory defaults.

Follow step by step the guide:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.

7.On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Choose ->Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially
      corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading or reinstalling the large game files.
    After you select one of the options, your Xbox One console will begin the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.

Guide Link: Reset Xbox One Console to Factory Defaults

Tell us if it workerd!

LunaLight7, Oct 9, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey there,

Diego from Xbox Forums here. If anyone has a similar issue to the one this original poster had a year ago, we highly suggest posting a new relevant thread. That way we will be able to assist with any relevant troubleshooting information and tailor support

Thank you.

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there,

Thank you.
  7. J.R.G. Win User

Did Any one Else have issuse when transferring data from xbox one to xbox one x?

Don't really keep anything on the internal drive; bounce my Seagate external 2Gb from a day 1 X Box, to a S, to a X with no problems. The 6Tb Western Digital that I moved from the S to the X work fine also.
  8. LunaLight7 Win User

Xbox One S keeps signing me out

Hi, there!

Try to reset your console to factory defaults.

Follow step by step the guide:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.

7.On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Choose ->Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially
      corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading or reinstalling the large game files.
    After you select one of the options, your Xbox One console will begin the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.

Guide Link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Tell us if it workerd!
  9. Mister Taurus Win User

Xbox One S Keeps Signing Me Out

Hey there!

We're here to help. Let's have you
    delete your account
    from the system, don't worry, your info is saved to the cloud. Power down your console, unplug the console and router for five full minutes, and re-download your account. This will refresh your account and delete your cookies. Also,
    we suggest making sure that you're not using a surge protector and the console is plugged directly into a wall. Another helpful tip is checking if unplugging any USB accessories, including external drives, helps with this issue.
  10. eggsdofly Win User

Xbox One Keeps Signing Me Out

Yeah, I turned it off, turned off Kinect recognition upstairs, and even turned on a passcode for my sign in, but I am still automatically signed in upstairs!
Thema:

1. Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK: Xbox One S keeps signing me out - Similar Threads - Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK

2. Third step western rewards not updated

in XBoX Rewards
    Third step western rewards not updated: I have to follow up on this issue. Before the end of March you told me on the previous post there have been a delay on Microsoft servers. Now the mission is over and I can't verify anymore if the...
  3. need help reward western challenge saying not completed

in XBoX Rewards
    need help reward western challenge saying not completed: I purchased everything to finish the challenge and I got the amount of achievement it said i needed but my xbox live rewards hasn't updated saying that its complete need help...
  4. Third step western rewards not updated

in XBoX Rewards
    Third step western rewards not updated: I have completed the third step of the western rewards mission of this month, but it is still not updated. It's quite strange, as I have made the fifth (and the sixth) achivement almost 10 days...
  5. Enquiry about Western Games appropriate for 9 year old boy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enquiry about Western Games appropriate for 9 year old boy: Hi there, im just wondering whether anybody knows of a Western Game, that is appropriate for me as I’m only 9 and I don’t like blood. Any suggestions please. Lachlan...
  6. Western Digital My Passport X suddenly stops working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Western Digital My Passport X suddenly stops working: Hi. So I have the external hard drive listed above, and it just stopped working all of a sudden. Like I was literally using it yesterday afternoon, and today, the drive isn't recognized. The...
  7. Western Digital My Book 3Tb Quit Working On Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Western Digital My Book 3Tb Quit Working On Xbox One: Need Help I've had my WD My Book for roughly 6 months for my XB One to store all my games. Day one, plugged in and it formatted and started downloading all my games there. Never had a problem....
  8. Help with Western Digital TB Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Western Digital TB Drive: So i do not know if this external hard drive works http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-my-book-3tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/1765014.p?id=1219063232061&skuId=1765014 Its so cheap that i...
  9. Western digital external hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Western digital external hard drives: Anybody else having problems with their xbox one not recognizing their external WD hard drive? 29384110-ba3a-4466-83ab-183b36854a84
  10. Western digital HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Western digital HDD: I purchased a new western digital 1 TB 3.0 usb passport drive and the xbox comes up with an error saying drive must be an 3.0 or later usb and 256 GB drive. 124177ee-82c0-46ee-8fb4-d99437d147e7