Westinghouse and Kinect

Discus and support Westinghouse and Kinect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this is to help someone that can't setup Kinect to control the tv. At first I could not get it to work but I set it up a a samsung and it work. Give it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by swag king jake, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Westinghouse and Kinect

this is to help someone that can't setup Kinect to control the tv. At first I could not get it to work but I set it up a a samsung and it work. Give it a try , it might work for you too!

:)

swag king jake, Jul 26, 2017
  2. No Westinghouse support?

Hi, n0rhyme, we should have Westinghouse support. Can you let me know the model number?

Are you sure that IR from the Kinect is able to reach the TV?

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Jul 26, 2017
  3. Murderstyle75, Jul 26, 2017
  4. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

No Westinghouse support?

Hi, n0rhyme, we should have Westinghouse support. Can you let me know the model number?

Are you sure that IR from the Kinect is able to reach the TV?
  5. Codemaster92163 Win User

No Westinghouse support?

Same question here, actually. It's not functioning with my Westinghouse TV. It's not a new TV, but it's 1080P, and I even directly aimed my Kinect at it to see if it was simply an IR issue. The mute command that it's trying to issue isn't working regardless
    of what I do.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

So this T.V.

7. RPG Thunder Win User

No Westinghouse support?

Westinghouse TV's usually have the same IR codes as Sony
  8. Drewdude1023 Win User

Background flickers in games

I have a Westinghouse LD-2685VX 26-Inch 1080p TV
Thema:

Westinghouse and Kinect

1. Westinghouse and Kinect - Similar Threads - Westinghouse Kinect

2. SRX1443368484ID - Redirect \ would like to use XBOX Kinect for medical purposes \...

in XBoX on Consoles
    SRX1443368484ID - Redirect \ would like to use XBOX Kinect for medical purposes \...: We used to contact with MS for authorization to use XBOX Kinect for medical purposes as shown as the title. Now, we cannot find any contact from MS website and find this forum to solve the problem...
  3. Westinghouse: Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal"

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Westinghouse: Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal": Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal" Hi there Ltigon823, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue...
  4. Westinghouse: Xbox One X won't turn on Vizio E70-F3

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Westinghouse: Xbox One X won't turn on Vizio E70-F3: Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox One X won't turn on Vizio E70-F3 Thanks Diego, will give that a go and let you know, ianc c3b597f1-4a71-4c2b-ba17-3d79dec6e488
  5. Westinghouse: Xbox 1s not connecting with new Tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Westinghouse: Xbox 1s not connecting with new Tv: Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox 1s not connecting with new Tv There are a few things we'd want to check out. Does the Television show that there is no signal found, or does it appear to detect a...
  6. Westinghouse: I bought the new talon universal remote for Xbox and I can't get it to work to ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Westinghouse: I bought the new talon universal remote for Xbox and I can't get it to work to ...: Westinghouse (Televisions): I bought the new talon universal remote for Xbox and I can't get it to work to my Proscan TV HELP Does come with any kind of code setup?...
  7. USB ports and code for Westinghouse tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB ports and code for Westinghouse tv: I just received the usb tuner and antenna from Microsoft and hooked it up. The only usb port that will work is the one on the side of my Xbox One. I tried both of the back ones and neither...
  8. Westinghouse won't turn on and off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Westinghouse won't turn on and off: I have a Westinghouse UW40TC1W which the Xbox can't turn on and off with the default selected code or trying any of the guided setups. It appears this was discussed here: Uh oh... that shouldn't...
  9. Cannot Get TV on/off to work-Westinghouse LD-4695

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Get TV on/off to work-Westinghouse LD-4695: I am having problems with my Westinghouse LD-4695 TV and getting it to work with my Xbox One. I know it can work because the Xbox can send the mute, volume, menu, and other commands to it. However...
  10. Connect Westinghouse 37 inch TV to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Westinghouse 37 inch TV to Xbox One: I have a Westinghouse LVM-37w3 model TV. I purchased an IR cable so that I can control the volume of the TV from my Xbox One media remote. Unfortunately, when I set the settings to this model...