What a comeback! Reach is the best selling game on steam.

Discus and support What a comeback! Reach is the best selling game on steam. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Don't forget to factor in that Reach was only available for Xbox during the time. a525b2f8-7a66-4688-b0ca-656a4b8fe786 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Swift Oldboy, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Swift Oldboy
    Swift Oldboy Guest

Don't forget to factor in that Reach was only available for Xbox during the time.

:)

Swift Oldboy, Dec 6, 2019
  2. CYA007 Win User

Not surprise at all, great game
  3. MinenMyBiz Win User

Great game, loved the original release, loved the new one better.
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Is good to see that because first, we know that Halo still a important brand, and second, we know that PC players want more Halo games. I hope this continue with the other additions since Reach was just the first Halo that came out, there still Halo CE,
    Halo 2, 3 ODST and 4. I hope they add all this games and Halo 5 (I know they didn't announced that Halo 5 will be on PC but I think it should be) before the release of Halo Infinite.
  5. tejo chase Win User

I'm not surprised reach is a great game.
  6. Emo Goggles Win User

ive noticed since its dropped its been popping off in the stream world aswell.
Thema:

1. What a comeback! Reach is the best selling game on steam. - Similar Threads - comeback Reach best

2. forgotting games that need a comeback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forgotting games that need a comeback: first on my list is boxing fight night was awesome it never got remasterd then i have ready to rumble nice boxing game then im wondering how we have mk street fighter virtual fighter an even ki...
  3. Will rareware IPs make a comeback?

in XboX Insiders
    Will rareware IPs make a comeback?: So back in 2002 Microsoft promised more Conker, Banjo and Perfect Dark games on Xbox platforms when they bought rare from Nintendo, With tons of those promises not coming true. We have made it...
  4. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi goes off 1 or 2 minutes then comeback #Xbox S#

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: Wifi goes off 1 or 2 minutes then comeback #Xbox S#: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: Wifi goes off 1 or 2 minutes then comeback #Xbox S# Hi, Since I got my Xbox one S my wifi get off for 2 minutes and then comeback it happens 5 or 7th times...
  5. If Microsoft left the games console industry would they comeback eventually?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If Microsoft left the games console industry would they comeback eventually?: It's no secret that the PS4 is dominating in sales.If Microsoft left the console industry,would they ever make a return? e6ffce8a-9bd8-4054-9620-186ea855f45e
  6. Killer Comebacks! (Killer Instinct Montage)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Comebacks! (Killer Instinct Montage): [MEDIA] made a comeback compilation video sometime last year, but I decided to remake the video. This one is MUCH better and the quality of the clips are up to better standards. These are all...
  7. Will Tartarus or the Gravemind make a comeback to Halo 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Tartarus or the Gravemind make a comeback to Halo 5?: Just wondering if Tartarus or the Gravemind will make a comeback in Halo 5? If they do will they be stronger or just a holographic image of them. bc56f0af-642e-460e-b1c8-229c33e35128
  8. How can I Equip Kane with his Comeback?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I Equip Kane with his Comeback?: How can I Equip Kane with his Comeback? For some reason 2K Games did not do it so what I wanna know is how can I equip it on Kane I went to edit his move set and the comeback ability is greyed out...
  9. So again, no 1vs100 Comeback announced

in XBoX on Consoles
    So again, no 1vs100 Comeback announced: We are hoping since years that 1vs100 Live or any other interactive quiz show comes comes but yet again they let us down. Not all gamers only want to train their physical muscles like Xbox 3P...
  10. Booklets making a comeback?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booklets making a comeback?: For a while it kind of seemed like booklets were a thing of the past, i've noticed lately in some of the newer games they seem to be returning (Evolve, Dying Light, GTA V ect) I know its not...