What a joke.

Discus and support What a joke. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Funny, I bought an Xbox One X when it first came out. Been a microsoft user since halo 2 on the original xbox. I have been through the red ring of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DebonF10, Aug 9, 2019.

1. DebonF10
    DebonF10 Guest

What a joke.

Funny, I bought an Xbox One X when it first came out. Been a microsoft user since halo 2 on the original xbox. I have been through the red ring of death on the 360, constant errors on the xbox one and now errors on my xbox one X. I have every reason to
    be frustrated with not being able to play considering the amount of dollars I have invested into these systems. I keep seeing people requesting compensation and I couldn’t agree more. Why is it that my friends who live 2 hours away are able to play but I can’t.
    What a shame.

:)

DebonF10, Aug 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

what a joke

You can view your enforcement action over at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. Apologies for the frustrations.
  3. Calle2k Win User

What A Joke

Ive had mine since february, and can't say i agree to your statement. You must have had bad luck.

I spend 90 percent of my time playing games, the remaining 10 I watch TV/Movies.

I rarely have any issue with party chat. I once in a while have to leave/rejoin a party for audio to work, but thats like 1/100 parties for me so i can live with that.
  4. xxxx.bitter Win User

What A Joke

that was an epic rant... having said that this console is a joke. not one game bough so far has provided a stable gaming platform. the party system is, non-existant,i wspend 80 percent of my time trying to get the party to work (nat is open so dont bother
    blaming my network, its yours, ALL YOURS!!!) and the other 20 percent of the time restarting the game because it has dropped out. yes i agree i should simply shelve it or throw it in the bin and stick with the ps4, but unfortunately my friends are not in a
    financial position to change from the steaming pile of garbage you call the xbox one to the far superior ps4.

on a side note i have had an xbox since the original halo ce and for 6 months i have held my breath waiting for you to fix this machine... i have now given up.
  5. PrimitiveMeat Win User

What A Joke

This post actually hurt my eyes. With that being said, sorry you are so angry. Perhaps take a moment of pause, take a deep breath and hopefully things will get better for you. Have a great day.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

what a joke

You are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.

It's not impossible to contact the enforcement team,you can do it by filing for a case review on the enforcement site
    here if eligible.
Thema:

What a joke.

1. What a joke. - Similar Threads - joke

2. Xbox enforcement is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement is a joke: I got an email on my phone and on my console this morning saying this totalitarian xbox enforcement action against my account. Very vague as to what or why and several minutes i was under the...
  3. LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...: 1. CODE OF CONDUCT = no clear example of what is considered profanity. Where is what I said, stated a Profanity? 2. C of C is so vague on wording that they can just chose to them what they feel...
  4. Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  5. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  6. Enforcement team is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is a joke: Enforcement team is a joke they banned me for defending myself when someone joins my party swearing and even tho I had ongoing ban on the they added another on and when you argue your case they...
  7. The support is a big joke

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The support is a big joke: Hello, i called the support today because i never received the 1000 apex coins i paid for in may. First, i call the technical support, they let me speak for 10min asking a few questions. Then...
  8. Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional: İ am new to xbox, I played fifa 18, I made 3 matches and in ye last game, someone called [Mod Removed - Personal Information] severly manipulated the game play and network traffic and i told him...
  9. Xbox support is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is a joke: so, no matter how many times I call xbox support over the phone, it seems like i only get more angry after the phone call is over. With that being said, everytime I call they want a callback...
  10. Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Somone reported me becuase i asked for their credit card. But i was joking now im scared...: My username is Clamicbot. I had just gotten done playing a match of rainbow six siege. we had lost but i was ready to move on to the next match when i get a message from one of my teammates he...