What a wonderful community we have.

Discus and support What a wonderful community we have. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Were in it to win it that's what our mission statement is all about making all welcome and comfy in our cozy communities bubble of solitude... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jdpup1300, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:53 AM.

1. jdpup1300
    jdpup1300 Guest

Were in it to win it that's what our mission statement is all about making all welcome and comfy in our cozy communities bubble of solitude

:)

2. Lil DW Win User

Good morning everyone

what a amazing story owendershot

i love the xbox Community and they are so loving and helpful. Its the best Community out there. I have so much fun with my friends i have in the Community all over the World.
  3. GOWGE Win User

Always nice to be able to share what you love with people.
  4. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Seriously this is an awesome community! It's one of the main reasons I support Xbox. The positivity, support and love for gaming in this community is amazing. I'm glad you found a community you enjoy and feel comfortable in. Thank you for sharing your
    story with us.
  5. Senkei88 Win User

Glad to be part of this community.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Thanks for the kind words! :) <3

Although there will always be the occasional bad apple on both sides of the forums, The Ambassadors program has had a very diverse and inclusive community over the years, that continues to change and adapt to new concepts, global trends and levels of customer
    service.

Very proud and grateful to have been a part of the Ambassadors community for the past 8 years. Here's to more!

L
Thema:

1. What a wonderful community we have. - Similar Threads - wonderful community

2. I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought game pass ultimate and am wondering how I claim spotify premium. Where do...: Hi look at the title i need help 1ea617a4-d04f-466d-9c7b-5cd185b59cd6
  3. Age Of Wonders Launcher Issue (Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Age Of Wonders Launcher Issue (Game Pass): Hey I wonder if anybody knows how to fix an issue I've been having with Age Of Wonders Planetfall? I haven't been able to properly launch the game since downloading it and getting the same error...
  4. Xbox PC Game Pass, Age of Wonders: Planetfall does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Game Pass, Age of Wonders: Planetfall does not work: I have the Xbox PC Game Pass and installed AoW: Planetfall. When I try to launch the game a loader screen comes up and says: General Error. Something went wrong while saving the list of enabled...
  5. Just wondering if people heard about the different xboxes coming out in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just wondering if people heard about the different xboxes coming out in 2020: One is called andaconda thats suppose to be the beast but idk name of weaker device. Pretty cool right dfdd1835-99de-4855-ab4b-c42c96ac89dd
  6. Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?: Hello! A couple of years ago I owned an account that had BF4 Premium but was on an xbox that was sold by my father because of his issues and my stepmom having the email and password for my...
  7. When is Age of Wonders: Planetfall coming to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    When is Age of Wonders: Planetfall coming to PC: My brother talked me into trying the Microsoft Gamepass cause he said I could play games with him from my PC to his Xbox One. Specifically Planetfall.. so I paid for the Ultimate Gamepass for 3...
  8. Age of wonders Planet fall error 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of wonders Planet fall error 0x803F8001: Tried re installing but dont work in xbox. Do this even work? f573a88a-2c4e-4d3b-9073-530960b6a60a
  9. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?: I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of...
  10. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?: Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc submitted by /u/GingerNinja248 [link] [comments]