What achievement related milestones are you proud of?

Discus and support What achievement related milestones are you proud of? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love chasing achievements. I'd have to say my favorites are warhead hunter in fallout new vegas or doin the rounds in battlefield 2. They were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeroMoustafah, Nov 9, 2019.

1. What achievement related milestones are you proud of?

I love chasing achievements. I'd have to say my favorites are warhead hunter in fallout new vegas or doin the rounds in battlefield 2. They were definitely fun to go after and they were in two of my favorite games.

:)

ZeroMoustafah, Nov 9, 2019
  2. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

My most gamerscore in a month was only around 2500 lol
  3. Fos Win User

Getting all the Gwent cards in Witcher 3.
  4. NEVER_FEAR Win User

I love achievements, but nothing is really sticking out to me. It is fun though to have something to work for at times.
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

My biggest achievement was getting 100k gamerscore, someone was being rude because i had 10k and he had 30k and he said I’d never beat him. I got 24k in a month and decided to keep going til 100k.
  6. playgirlkayls Win User

For me it was simply passing my partners gamerscore haha, he was not amused!
Thema:

1. What achievement related milestones are you proud of? - Similar Threads - achievement related milestones

2. No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]: Hola ,llevo batallando un tiempo en logros que no me siguen la progresión Un ejemplo En far cry 5 hay un logro de matar 5000 zombies en cualquier modo Yo seguía el progreso del logro...
  3. Achievement Notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement Notifications: I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked others unless I actually look to see what I've...
  4. Forza motosport 5 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motosport 5 achievement: I got one of my achievement called grand prix gold that I unlocked on november 4 2019 for 20 when I checked the recent achievement and achievement it said -- I try everything so is it fixable to...
  5. How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?: I can hide xbox one achievements but there no option for the xbox 360 games. 3e762062-5dcb-49d6-a048-d2fb29434508
  6. DLC related Achievements Not Unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC related Achievements Not Unlocking?: None of my achievements for the Blood and Wine or Hearts of Stone DLC's have unlocked saved for one. Not even those related to the campaign completion which I have already done. I submitted the...
  7. Achievements related to map and secrets not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements related to map and secrets not unlocking: last night (12th March), as I started playing this game on my X1, I encountered a situation, in which 2 achievements (discover 1 secret, recover a map stone) did not unlock when they should have....
  8. Smartglass achievement related question for Fable Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass achievement related question for Fable Anniversary: Hi everyone, After Fable III I hope to start Fable Anniversary. The only achievement that will be a problem is the Smartglass achievement. I don't own a smart phone or android, I don't have...
  9. Can I disable app-related achievements, like those from YouTube?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable app-related achievements, like those from YouTube?: I'm worried the minute I use an app, an achievement that has nothing to do with gaming will become permanently attached to my profile. Can I disable achievements from apps?...
  10. Xbox One Achievement related issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Achievement related issues: I unlocked (2) achievements on 3/28/2016 on Fallout 4. They are "Powering up" and "Nucular Family." The problem I'm having with these (2) achievements is that they're showing as if its still...