What am i installing? Icons empty of some downloads. Alpha ring latest update

Discus and support What am i installing? Icons empty of some downloads. Alpha ring latest update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sakattack360, Sep 9, 2019.

1. What am i installing? Icons empty of some downloads. Alpha ring latest update

/u/sakattack360, Sep 9, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

What the crap is going on here?

This could be the result of a recent update. If you're in the Insider Program in the Alpha Ring there was an update scheduled for today.
  3. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox One Preview support help

Ring 4 is the lowest of the levels and gets the update just before general release. It goes from Alpha > Beta > Ring 3 > Ring 4. Ring 3 does has different tiers also (I am in the lower).
  4. RicanBoiiCuhh Win User

Xbox insider hub

Hi I am a Ring 3 Preview Member and I wanted to know how I can change My current ring to the Alpha Ring so I can help Xbox and give my input on their updates a bit sooner.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  6. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
Thema:

What am i installing? Icons empty of some downloads. Alpha ring latest update

1. What am i installing? Icons empty of some downloads. Alpha ring latest update - Similar Threads - installing Icons empty

2. Divison 2 installation fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divison 2 installation fix: I have found a fix for this and hopefully this will help others I first turned off my internet connection complete, then installed from disc, then launched the game (whilst still off the...
  3. The Division 2 installment problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 installment problem: On Dec the 10th Ubisoft send me a digital code and I've downloaded it from the store. Better late than never. d9e1ed54-adce-4388-9976-40af0580b18e
  4. Will removing and reading my profile remove installed games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will removing and reading my profile remove installed games?: For some unknown reason all my game saves vanished, someone suggested removing and re-adding my profile, my question is will I have to redownload the games I have installed?...
  5. Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation application impossible du Microsoft Store[Installation application impossible...: Bonjour, J'ai acheté le jeu Forza Horizon 3 avec un DLC Hot Weels ainsi que la carte aux trésors sur mon PC Windows 10. Le jeu s'est installé parfaitement avec le DLC et fonctionne parfaitement,...
  6. Game installed from both game pass and disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installed from both game pass and disc: Hello, I have a question, if a game is installed on my xbox from an active gamepass subscription, but I insert the disc with the game, will the game run from the disc or game pass? thank you...
  7. Download games and updates onto external HDD through PC for install on console later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download games and updates onto external HDD through PC for install on console later: I have really crappy internet at home and only 10 gb of data to use per month. Is there any way that I could bring an external HDD to work to download content through my PC and then run the...
  8. Can I use an external HDD to install games to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use an external HDD to install games to?: I have a 1TB external hard drive that I use for backups on my Mac computer. My Xbox storage is filling up fairly quickly, especially with games like Modern Warfare taking over 100GB to install....
  9. Game icon not showing while installing on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game icon not showing while installing on Xbox One S: I recently bought two games on my Microsoft account to download to my xbox. I used my phone when buying the games. The games show how many gigs they are and are installing, but does not show the...
  10. Icones dos jogos instalados não aparecem[Installed games icons do not appear]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Icones dos jogos instalados não aparecem[Installed games icons do not appear]: Olá, recentemente nenhum jogo que eu instalo aparecem naquela aba de jogos. O que deve ter ocorrido ? Todos os jogos instalados não aparecem. Ajuda por favor. [Translation - Hello, recently no...