What are all the badges?

Discus and support What are all the badges? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can find the Ambassador ones pretty easy but I know there are a lot more than that and I can't find them submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GolemThe3rd, Oct 6, 2019.

1. What are all the badges?

I can find the Ambassador ones pretty easy but I know there are a lot more than that and I can't find them

submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd
    [link] [comments]

/u/GolemThe3rd, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Whats with all the fuss

How about the xbone is the weaker console just by going of the specs. Mirosofts anti consumer attitude just hurt it even more.
  3. Idip31 Win User

Whats with all these updates?

If you're part of the Beta program you should post all related conversations in the Beta Forum http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/beta-2013/default.aspx

Remember you agreed to a Non Disclosure Agreement when signing up and that means no talking/discussing about the Beta in any other area other then the official Beta Forums
  4. Judge Win User

Whats with all these updates?

You can't get out. It's part of the process, you agreed to help them test stuff, and such, they often update the console.
  5. CoffinFiller Win User

What's with all the modders?

I agree. It makes the game unplayable. Due to the few modders who constantly freeze the game up.
  6. CASTERTR0Y666 Win User

What is with all the lags

Atm XboxLive has a service alert so any lag or disconnections will be due to that. They said it may be 48 hours until it's fixed. I can sign in but a lot can't as there are only 60,000 on MW3.
Thema:

What are all the badges?

1. What are all the badges? - Similar Threads - are badges

2. Badges on Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Badges on Xbox profile: So now that I have a shiny badge on my Xbox, how do I get more? I've noticed that some people have multiple and I am trying to get more than just the Ambassador badge....
  3. How to get badge bêta

in XboX Insiders
    How to get badge bêta: how can i get the "beta" badge next to my username on reddit? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Badges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Badges: I'm wondering how to get badges with numbers on them. I know it's you get gamerscore but I don't know how much. 12c2ed39-04a5-4e61-8fda-da477beb33ac
  5. Xbox Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Badge: I Was Wondering why my xbox badge got tooken away ? I got a enforcement message a day after i got the badge . but xbox removed the suspension because i filled out a case review . but my badge...
  6. years of xbox live gold badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    years of xbox live gold badge: Ive been wondering, can you still get the years of xbox live gold badge if you gameshare with someone that has xbox live gold? 6632d669-85ea-4e40-8c8a-722704994a0f
  7. I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

in XboX Insiders
    I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments]
  8. I would like to know how to get this badge on my profile Pls

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to know how to get this badge on my profile Pls: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments]
  9. Badges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Badges: Is there anymore badges we can unlock for our profile 43615de6-1bb2-42ad-a7c2-443b431749aa
  10. What is this badge supposed to be?

in XboX Insiders
    What is this badge supposed to be?: [IMG] Any ideas about what does this badge mean? Clicking on it, hovering the mouse over it shows nothing, so I've no idea what does it mean Gonzo345's gamertag Thanks in advance!...