What are all the badges?

Discus and support What are all the badges? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can find the Ambassador ones pretty easy but I know there are a lot more than that and I can't find them submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GolemThe3rd, Oct 6, 2019.

1. What are all the badges?

I can find the Ambassador ones pretty easy but I know there are a lot more than that and I can't find them

submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd
    [link] [comments]

/u/GolemThe3rd, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Whats with all the fuss

How about the xbone is the weaker console just by going of the specs. Mirosofts anti consumer attitude just hurt it even more.
  3. Idip31 Win User

Whats with all these updates?

If you're part of the Beta program you should post all related conversations in the Beta Forum http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/beta-2013/default.aspx

Remember you agreed to a Non Disclosure Agreement when signing up and that means no talking/discussing about the Beta in any other area other then the official Beta Forums
  4. Judge Win User

Whats with all these updates?

You can't get out. It's part of the process, you agreed to help them test stuff, and such, they often update the console.
  5. CoffinFiller Win User

What's with all the modders?

I agree. It makes the game unplayable. Due to the few modders who constantly freeze the game up.
  6. CASTERTR0Y666 Win User

What is with all the lags

Atm XboxLive has a service alert so any lag or disconnections will be due to that. They said it may be 48 hours until it's fixed. I can sign in but a lot can't as there are only 60,000 on MW3.
Thema:

What are all the badges?

1. What are all the badges? - Similar Threads - are badges

2. Badges Not showing up? Is this a issue or something that needs to be fixed or what

in XboX Insiders
    Badges Not showing up? Is this a issue or something that needs to be fixed or what: Is anyone else having a issue with badges not showing up? Cuz I'm a gamepass ultimate member and I'm not seeing them submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  3. Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get this badge? I can't remove it.: What is going on here? Why did I get this badge in my profile? I am trying to find a way to unequip it. [img] The badge below to the right of my 10 year Xbox Live Gold symbol....
  4. Award Badges I cannot earn regardless.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Award Badges I cannot earn regardless.: So I have been wondering why everyone but me has award badges even though I met some conditions? Am I banned from earning badges? Maybe I received a badge ban for the forum?...
  5. xbox ambassador badges

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ambassador badges: hi I wonder if anyone can help me I have had my ambassador badge on my profile for a while now and I notice that its not there anymore can anyone help with this matter thank you...
  6. Badge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Badge: Hi , How can I get these [img] badge on my profile ( playing since 23 july 2017 ) [img] upload pho 0132afed-4de4-44f3-8f73-ffb0b8f0cf0f
  7. Badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Badges: I can not locate my badges.? d6b8cb89-366e-4059-b04d-767be20dd982
  8. The Clubs badge selection thing in the guide

in XboX Insiders
    The Clubs badge selection thing in the guide: Yesterday the little clubs icon didn't show up for me in the guide, next to the recent games on the main guide tab. was it removed for the day as it seems to be back now, or was it a bug?...
  9. Xbox Ambassador badge not showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador badge not showing up.: Ive recently joined the XA community and have been try to be active but I have not received the title on the forums for the XP in the missions. Does anyone know if there is something that i need...
  10. How to equip badges

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to equip badges: This is a stupid question but i cant figure out how to equip badges, i watch videos on how to equip them but i dont know if its because im on phone and i also try on xbox but i cant find the...