What are best recommendations or suggestions for CyberPunk 2077 in-game HDR settings on...

Discus and support What are best recommendations or suggestions for CyberPunk 2077 in-game HDR settings on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone have any good recommendations or suggestions of what are best HDR settings for CyberPunk 2077 in game settings. submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Jan 25, 2021.

1. What are best recommendations or suggestions for CyberPunk 2077 in-game HDR settings on...

Anyone have any good recommendations or suggestions of what are best HDR settings for CyberPunk 2077 in game settings.

submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xArkSlade08x, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077!!!

This gives the game even more value. And Keanu Reevess is a wild card in the game.
    I'm not afraid to say Cyberpunk 2077 will be the best game. Not a year, but rather a decade.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
  4. Braitus Win User

E3 and more...

Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be the biggest game in2020
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Golden Joysticks Awards 2019

Most wanted game: Cyberpunk 2077; Yes!
  6. Simple OJ Win User

Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

cyberpunk 2077 and Halo Infinite is what I am excited for this year.
Thema:

What are best recommendations or suggestions for CyberPunk 2077 in-game HDR settings on...

1. What are best recommendations or suggestions for CyberPunk 2077 in-game HDR settings on... - Similar Threads - are best recommendations

2. What is the best way to send Microsoft suggestions? Have a few for them about gamepass and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to send Microsoft suggestions? Have a few for them about gamepass and...: Would like to suggest a return of the Xbox Live Family plan, with ultimate gamepass. We have 4 Xbox Ones in our household. aa96e84e-e34b-420b-bd72-990aecbbcde3
  3. What is the best solution to my problem? Please help??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best solution to my problem? Please help??: I had a single account on my Xbox live account. I let my children play on it now they have advanced in games and don't want to lose there purchases and the levels that they have gotten to, but I...
  4. best way to use xim apex

in XBoX on Consoles
    best way to use xim apex: so i have a xbox one x storaged will it be best to connect my xbox one x with my account . or create another account and share games frow my accountover to use diffrent saves between the console 1...
  5. Best horror games expected for 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Best horror games expected for 2021: [IMG] submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad770 [link] [comments]
  6. WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST: MY GAME HAS CRASHED ON MY ONE X YES X AND IT CANT EVEN KEEP MY GAME LAUCH JUST CRASH SORT IT OUT XBOX NOW 6ef1ef83-3759-4410-810a-23f396c08d42
  7. Best headset upgrade going from Turtle Beach X41?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best headset upgrade going from Turtle Beach X41?: I have owned TB x41s for a long time and i want to buy a new headset. I purchased the TB 600 series and tried Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos, they were far inferior to the surround of my old x41s....
  8. Is best to unenroll preview program or settings remove xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is best to unenroll preview program or settings remove xbox?: Hi, I was thinking of unenrolling or leave the program without losing any data/factory reset because of controller not syncing issues and randomly network(wired) would disconnect at 7-9pm. I...
  9. what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?: I know google public dns is good but is there any other that is faster for streaming videos microsoft edge app? Any help would be greatly appreciated 188ad6ff-4311-420a-a37d-44b42756135e
  10. recommend best way to play online with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recommend best way to play online with friends: so i'm still new to GTA online. a friend of mine is new to GTA online and xbox in general. and in the future i imagine i'll have another friend or two end up joining in on the fun. we're slowly...