What are game coins used for

Discus and support What are game coins used for in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey does anyone know what game coins are for and how to use them i f you can bf970ad8-440c-47d0-8b54-65574feb0e2b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SANDLANCE1, Aug 7, 2019.

1. SANDLANCE1
    SANDLANCE1 Guest

Hey does anyone know what game coins are for and how to use them i

f you can

:)

SANDLANCE1, Aug 7, 2019
  2. SANDLANCE1 Win User

Know matter what game you earn these points or coins they have a G and then the numbers example G1457 what are they for and are they good for anything
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Please give a little more clarification
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Depends upon what you refer to. If it is something like V-Bucks (fortnite) then it is used for in game purchases.

Some clarification from you would help answer this a little better.
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

which Coins are you referring too?

For a specific game or something else?
  6. IRB Win User

As others have mentioned you might need to provide more info on what you are referring to.

If it is the G that shows up against your profile, this is Gamerscore and is just a number used to track overall progress of achievements across all your games. There is no value in these, and can't be used for anything.
Thema:

1. What are game coins used for - Similar Threads - are game coins

2. Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - Mega Coin Squad Not Loading: I've had a code for 30 days for game pass which already worked and still going on. However, there is one game as mentioned in titled that is not working for some reason that I don't know of. Tried...
  3. Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins, but it's not appeared in my Xbox game: I placed 2 order for Apex Legends 4,000 (+350 Bonus) Apex Coins through my PC. The credit card was debited but the Apex coin is not displayed in my Xbox game at all. What can I do? I requested...
  4. In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.: Play game on PC.ror box "Looks like you already own this". Also "The purchase you requested cannot be performed, since it has already be completed before". Message has appeared for over a month....
  5. Played 3 games, picked Power Ball numbers, and had 293 coins ripped off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played 3 games, picked Power Ball numbers, and had 293 coins ripped off.: Support...beginning to believe that no one actually reads the posts or cares about the issues that continue to plague your Bingo game. Never see any responses from Microsoft regarding the...
  6. Please fix your game so it will quit ripping off coins!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix your game so it will quit ripping off coins!: My first game of the evening and the power ball option charged me twice the coins--again. Thought it was about to charge a 3rd time. Losing massive amount of coins because it is not reimbursing...
  7. Not recieving M coins on xbox 1 game of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not recieving M coins on xbox 1 game of minecraft: I bought M coins 320 of them it shows me on my phone my purchas but on my xbox 1 im not recieving my purchas. I bought it through lifeboat server to play prison. But i am still reading 0 coins...
  8. Game appears corrupted, deducting excessive coins and tickets.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game appears corrupted, deducting excessive coins and tickets.: my games keeps subtracting about double, sometimes more gold coins and tickets Started with 640 Coins and 60 tickets. Chose 5 cards and 3 nos. on power card. - down to 575 coins, when games...
  9. MS Solitaire Collection - points/coins for games were NOT awarded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection - points/coins for games were NOT awarded: After completing the games for the WHOLE day on 19 Feb 2018, the 250 points nor the 300 points for the EXPERT game were not awarded. 6c4b49bd-1c9b-4e55-8b6c-4571f1c6c8be
  10. purchasing coins for Bingo game

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchasing coins for Bingo game: I purchase coins & keys quite often while playing Bingo. If I make a purchase, sometimes it won't go through. Then when I try later (repeatedly), it will tell me I can't complete the purchase...