What are my chances of getting "accepted" by now.

Discus and support What are my chances of getting "accepted" by now. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/bigdaddyhashbrown [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bigdaddyhashbrown, Feb 11, 2020.

1. What are my chances of getting "accepted" by now.

/u/bigdaddyhashbrown, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Can someone invite me to the preview program

Preview program is about full now so they are limiting the amount of people they are accepting.

Chances are you will not get in now.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Preview program invite been over 72h now can I get help or new invite please

Being invited does not guarantee you will be accepted.

As the preview program is almost at capacity they are hardly accepting anyone now anyway so there's a good chance you will not get in.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Preview program

Preview program is full now & there's a backlog so the chances are you will not get accepted.

I'd try again at a later date.
  5. EliteX Quaver Win User

Xbox Live Ambassador-

whats the chance of me being accepted
  6. Daft Badger Win User

xbox preview program. team

Not sure what you mean.

You'll need to post a few more details.

If you mean you've been invited but not received a message over live then being invited does not guarantee you will be accepted.

As the preview program is about full now they are restricting the amount of people they are accepting so chances are you wont get in anyway.
Thema:

What are my chances of getting "accepted" by now.

1. What are my chances of getting "accepted" by now. - Similar Threads - are chances getting

2. Any chance early adopters of the Xbox One S can get rewards credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    Any chance early adopters of the Xbox One S can get rewards credits?: I bought the Xbox One S when it came out. But i get nothing in return d0cbc79f-f474-42b2-9816-341cf677ca2f
  3. Will there be a chance to get back the old friend list system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a chance to get back the old friend list system?: 100 Friends, Mutual Acceptance. c07a5e8f-9c03-4bad-a9fb-71637a9b918d
  4. I missed the sale! Still a chance to get the discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I missed the sale! Still a chance to get the discount?: Hello, I missed out on the sale event that included The Witcher 3 and all expansions for only $20. I was hoping that I could possibly still have the sale honored? I've been a loyal customer for...
  5. Is there any chance you can help me out with getting Saints Row 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there any chance you can help me out with getting Saints Row 4: I tried to purchase the game while it was free with gold but could not due too a backwards compatibility issue you guys seem to going through at the moment. I have had multiple chats to the...
  6. Rotate solitare tournament starting times so everyone gets a chance to start at the very ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rotate solitare tournament starting times so everyone gets a chance to start at the very ...: Can't there be a rotation of tournament starting times so everyone gets a chance more easily to start when the tournament actually begins? 00673f8b-7332-4e80-a5e1-f1eed8d039cd
  7. Any chance you are going to get the Jigsaw Puzzel working again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any chance you are going to get the Jigsaw Puzzel working again?: Been months since it has worked ... resetting / re-signing-in .... nothing helps - just keeps not working ..... oh except the ads - they work! 4b0070da-4ab1-4411-b022-4629eebc3c0b
  8. Is there any chance I could get a free name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any chance I could get a free name change: I’ve was like 9/10 when I had this gamer tag is there any chance I could get a free gamer tag change plz I hate this name eb26f91b-fcc0-43cd-907b-d29cee27ff6e
  9. Can i get 3 new chances to my home xbox pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i get 3 new chances to my home xbox pls: I want my friend to get my games please can i get 3 new chances c7d24d1b-6668-4c06-a345-fdf15999cc28
  10. I have been permanently banned. I would like a chance to defend myself and get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been permanently banned. I would like a chance to defend myself and get unbanned.: Hello, I am posting here today for any and all Enforcers to read. my other account Robits22 (I am happy to provided evidence that this account is mine) has been banned since 6/1/2016 7:23:32 PM...