What are my choices in this case?

Discus and support What are my choices in this case? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good morning, I've been playing Rocket League on my XBOX 1X. I've unlocked 2 different items in game from the"Special Event.". I choose the option to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whiteice76, Oct 26, 2019.

1. What are my choices in this case?

Good morning,

I've been playing Rocket League on my XBOX 1X. I've unlocked 2 different items in game from the"Special Event.". I choose the option to "equip now" when I unlocked them. But they never were equipped. I've looked in the area where they should be in the garage and they are nowhere in my inventory. I tried different cars and they still are nowhere to be seen.

I'm also a insider beta tester.

I don't know if this issue would be from being on the beta os and/or a in-game issue.

I appreciate any help on this.

Thank you,

Whiteice

submitted by /u/Whiteice76
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whiteice76, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Praetorian VIII Win User

my choice

Your choice of what? Games to buy? games of the year? Best games you've ever played?
  3. Akradon Win User

my choice

Bit confused about what your choice is regarding...but Skyrim and Gears 3 are the best ones in that list IMO.
  4. NE Patriots12x Win User

Amazing Spiderman 2 joins Titanfall and others with Horrible Screen Tearing

@ Dufful I too like the Xbox it is MY console of choice and in the end thats what its about what a person likes and the choice they make in purchasing products : Cars,TV's food etc.
  5. x4ourOne6ix Win User

Choices, Choices.

He does have Skyrim, and DA2 isn't as good as Origins. Dark Souls is very good. One of my favorites of this generation. I'd go with that.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Choices, Choices.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Dragon Age 2 is really good as well.

The Witcher 2 is also starting to pick up and becoming rather enjoyable for me.
Thema:

What are my choices in this case?

1. What are my choices in this case? - Similar Threads - are choices case

2. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices): I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller. 38285050-6a6a-4d90-a40e-3c171c60c80c
  3. Let's see what's everyone choice[Anthem Pool]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's see what's everyone choice[Anthem Pool]: Pick One of your favorite javelin and tell why you like it Ranger Interceptor Storm Colossus *Pic is from xbox offical twitter page [img] 0dd56552-4fa4-4878-987a-07cec569c342
  4. Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we delete our payment history shouldn’t be our choice Microsoft not yours: Why cant we delete our payment history thats our choice not yours 89bac3a0-cb65-4b21-8247-6741925a21f9
  5. Kingdom Hearts 3 or Resident Evil 2 - Tough Choices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts 3 or Resident Evil 2 - Tough Choices: I recently won a copy of a game of my choice. I am torn between KH3 or RE2. Which one should I choose? 0dc49f50-fbb3-4386-80fe-c159e322a8de
  6. Button remapping ( no choice for LT & RT? )

in XBoX Accessibility
    Button remapping ( no choice for LT & RT? ): Hi, I just recently bought a xbox one x but using it is pointless right now. I am a disabled gamer and button remapping is great except for the problem I have right now. I can't select LT & RT as...
  7. The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to...
  8. UPSET TO HAVE JUST FOUND OUT BUY XBOX ONE X AND GET CHOICE OF 1 OF 6 DIFFERENT GAMES WITH IT

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    UPSET TO HAVE JUST FOUND OUT BUY XBOX ONE X AND GET CHOICE OF 1 OF 6 DIFFERENT GAMES WITH IT: Hello,I just purchased my XBox One X with no game included 3 weeks ago Serial # 132704174317.Went online to check on my pre order for Far Cry 5 Gold Edition when I seen now if you buy a One X...
  9. Forza 7 July 2018 download causes 90% of car rental choices gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 July 2018 download causes 90% of car rental choices gone!: Xbox works fine. Forza 7 game latest updates caused loss of 90% of cars I like to rent. Is this normal after 6 months of use? How can I get back the 700+ choices again? Thanks. *** Die...
  10. The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to...