What are some good ways / tips to get people to know about about your clubs

Discus and support What are some good ways / tips to get people to know about about your clubs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everyone creates these clubs for their own reasons. I made two that combine my my two greatest interests in this period of my life. I created them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBojanNinja, Mar 6, 2020.

1. What are some good ways / tips to get people to know about about your clubs

Everyone creates these clubs for their own reasons. I made two that combine my my two greatest interests in this period of my life.

I created them with an intention that they should be a sub-community, a place where hangout and unwind and relax playing their favorite racing games.

To make the long story short, I'm having a hard time getting people on-board. Mostly because of my work engagement and the lack of time (I know, excuses, excuses). But it's hard to know how and where to promote if you don't know the right places.

So far in ( all in early stages) I have Mixer, I have Discord,
    I've tried to organize those XBox parties with gaming sessions, tried to reach out to people directly, trying to stay active as much as possible sharing content, trying to lure people in. Don't get me wrong I love to learn new stuff. The other day
    I managed to add a bot to one of the groups Discord servers. But, the results are frustrating.

Group 1: so far 3 members I think

Group 2: 7 people in total

So, what do you guys and gals think. What is it that can be done to turn this into a proper sum-community and to reach those that are supposed to be able to get to join?

:)

TheBojanNinja, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Emo Goggles Win User

networking my dude. find like minded people and support one another. constantly rep yourself in a productive way.
  3. webdevkit Win User

I am also not very social and don't like begging or asking for people to hang out or watch me. I hope to just stream and play and if people follow me, then great. I try to make play games and learn about the lore for some uncommon or older/retro titles.
  4. julosjc Win User

creating a social media account to promote? twitter, facebook or instagram. Also interact with people - connecting with like minded people will bring the people you want. Putting yourself out there isn't easy, so best of luck
  5. nic0413 Win User

I agree with the others that you should use social media to share your clubs. There's lots of groups, especially on FB, where you'll find people with similar interests.
  6. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

tell the club style and the mode that will be communication
Thema:

1. What are some good ways / tips to get people to know about about your clubs - Similar Threads - are ways tips

2. Is there a way to play physical disks on the Xbox One S all digital console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play physical disks on the Xbox One S all digital console?: Ok, so my father bought the X-box One S All digital Edition instead of the regular one with a disk drive. We have a collection of Xbox 360 games. Is there anyway That i can install those games to...
  3. Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was: Words cannot explain how difficult the new guide is to use. I'm still getting used to the update where they removed the 1 tap home and 2 tap guide, and this update has shaken my whole world up....
  4. Sence I started playing the new call of duty my Xbox One X has been failing in every way

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sence I started playing the new call of duty my Xbox One X has been failing in every way: My xbox one x worker perfect untill I started playing the new call of duty modern warfare then it slowly started getting loud and corrupting my save games cousing me to delete and redownload them...
  5. i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it: ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ ac8499d3-49fe-48c2-a42d-18dd7949ade8
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system: Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as simple as “cheatin [mod removed] lol” and you get...
  7. My Xbox Is not working in multiple ways and I don’t know how to contact a real worker from Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Is not working in multiple ways and I don’t know how to contact a real worker from Xbox: My xbox is having so many problems and i really need to get in contact with someone from xbox but i cant and dont know how, to give a summary of my problems. First the green screen that first...
  8. My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite 2 Controller is getting WORSE than drift on the left joystick. Is there a way to...: I have used this controller for 10-20 hours a month on weekends. It has not been dropped or abused in any way. When I open the joystick reconfigurer in the Xbox>Settings>Accessories menu, it...
  9. Is there a way to see what is saved on the Cloud? Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to see what is saved on the Cloud? Xbox one: February 11 2020 when 1.14.30 was released to the Xbox One i havent been able to play. I cant find the cloud to see if my worlds are there. I would really hate to lose my saves. I can insert my...
  10. How to small business marketing tips effective ways to get success?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to small business marketing tips effective ways to get success?: A proper marketing plan is a key to the success of any type of business. In a small business, it is even more challenging because the funds and the time are limited. The efficient use of the...