What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

Discus and support What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scaluh2, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:22 PM.

1. Scaluh2
    Scaluh2 Guest

Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming.

:)

2. yobrizo Win User

Hello. I revived microsoft rallies series or project gotham racing.i think that this games needs a new life
  3. Tristan388 Win User

I agree with the Mass Effect series!
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Quantum Break deserves a new game
  5. Jav0r Win User

A new Banjo-Kazooie would be great but I would think it probably be developed by another studio. Rare focus is on Sea of Thieves. I would love to see Ryse get a sequel.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

i'd like to see conkers bad fur day remade with the graphics of today.
Thema:

1. What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered? - Similar Threads - are Microsoft game

2. Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store: So, I’ve lost all the games I have bought on the Microsoft store. Furthermore I have also lost my Xbox console companion account where I had all the games stored. All this happened after resetting...
  3. 微软商店在国内获得的游戏激活码能不能在国外使用激活 [Translation-Can the game activation code obtained by Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    微软商店在国内获得的游戏激活码能不能在国外使用激活 [Translation-Can the game activation code obtained by Microsoft...: 所以说能不能? [Translation-So can you?] 517fd8a9-ba40-4c99-a5f4-30fecb4d9a81
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I'm wondering how to access Crossword puzzles beyond 2017. Options to play past that doesn't come up anywhere. I have completed all the maps...but only for 2017. I started playing these puzzles in...
  5. Windows 10 Update v. Microsoft Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Update v. Microsoft Games: Since the Windows 10 update on August 9, 2019, I haven't been able to access Microsoft games Mahjong, Solitaire and Ultimate Word. Any suggested fixes? 4097877a-8e57-40c0-9d4a-9ef856a9138d
  6. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo: Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad...
  7. Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...: submitted by /u/Pepertuun82 [link] [comments]
  8. Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft: Xbox Live status is normal, social & gaming is normal, but games still will not play. Error 0x97e107df is not recognized by Microsoft's error search tool. Window to "Chat with a Gamer" never...
  9. Cannot download games on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download games on Microsoft Store: I get the following error messages when trying to update games on the Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070424 - I get this whenever I try to download Minecraft. [img] Code: 0x80004003 - I get this...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game: When I try to play any game or daily challenge of Sudoku, the end screen of the ad will suddenly show up and when I click on the Close box I am taken back to the selection screen. I have reset the...