What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

Discus and support What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scaluh2, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Scaluh2
    Scaluh2 Guest

Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming.

:)

Scaluh2, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Tristan388 Win User

I agree with the Mass Effect series!
  3. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

We need some new Sam Fisher. That little moba character doesn't count and Wildlands wasn't enough.
  4. SoberCoffee752 Win User

The darkness needs a comeback. Part 2 left me hanging with that ending. Would love to see how it could have played out.
  5. CDMTX Win User

Armed and Dangerous. I could imagine a multiplayer mode where sharks are popping out of the ground every where.
  6. EDKILL13 Win User

Another Ryse game would be cool...
Thema:

1. What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered? - Similar Threads - are Microsoft game

2. Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...: I’ve been wondering about this, it doesn’t really make any sense to keep a 2018 game like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars. 49fa17df-1905-4526-a4ed-f0b3edc7960c
  3. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  4. Jeux microsoft[Microsoft games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux microsoft[Microsoft games]: Bonjour, Depuis deux jours, les jeux "Microsoft" sont aux abonnés absents ! J'ai aperçu une annonce disant que "sudoku" n'était plus disponible dans la x- box "en ligne" mais que l'on pouvait...
  5. microsoft ultimate word games word twister not opening for january 17th

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft ultimate word games word twister not opening for january 17th: anyone else having this issue? not tried any of the later ones yet but i play the daily challenges in order and this challenge, when you click to open it, just pulls up the blue screen with the...
  6. Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! I would like if you add more non-Xbox games to the Microsoft store to play mouse and keyboard (available on PC) , without the Xbox joystick. (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2,...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: One minute I am into Microsoft Word Games then I try to go back and receive this message. How can I fix this problem? 4fca03f8-c381-4456-9017-dc6062cbd5f5
  8. Microsoft Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Games: Microsoft Jigsaw and Mahjong showing unavailable in your account when trying to access. Began 18-01-2020 d57945e9-0c9f-44a9-840e-f5424203de6d
  9. Freezing game when I log into microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freezing game when I log into microsoft account: So literally the whole entire day have been trying to fix my minecraft PE account, every time I enter minecraft it freezes, I deleted my game (sadly losing my survival world) and I re-downloaded...
  10. Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store: Hi, i have tried to uninstall Forza horizon 4, when i clicked uninstall it told me that it was doing it. But it is still taking op space on my C: drive c04d33b5-3a8e-4435-b518-c3289b492b64