What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year?

Discus and support What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The completed titles were many: Hellblade, Sea of Thieves, Late Shift, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, What Remains of Edith Finch, Life is Strange and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DominumStige, May 16, 2019.

1. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

The completed titles were many: Hellblade, Sea of Thieves, Late Shift, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, What Remains of Edith Finch, Life is Strange and Wolfenstein II are the games that I enjoyed the most.

:)

DominumStige, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year? - Similar Threads - are favorite games

2. Favorite Game and Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game and Why?: I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2, this game got me into online gaming and I have...
  3. Favorite Scene from game campaign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Scene from game campaign?: The ending of MGS 3 for me, emotion, delivery & setting, everything was pretty much spot on! 72dd46cd-0c15-46e0-8da4-2ff88d1c9ffd
  4. What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?: With many video games turned movie and even a couple from movies to games, which is your favorite. Anything Star Wars will always be mine and this goes with the movie turned video game. Mine is...
  5. Favorite Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game?: What is your guys favorite game on xbox? 4791139a-2242-490a-a832-675bd943b902
  6. Favorite Xbox Game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite Xbox Game?: I would have to go with Halo 2 if we're talking about xbox exclusive. 30ee0ddf-34e6-4b01-8825-d11d217cc702
  7. What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?: Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the Xbox 360. Hands down the best Games with Gold that they've added, and they've added some great games over the years. a4107461-d977-45a8-8dc3-4e8ac490e664
  8. Favorite game to play after work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite game to play after work?: Worms WMD on game pass atm 72023337-c1a9-4716-b4b3-5395f6de48cc
  9. Favorite Game Transportation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game Transportation: I liked flying the tardis and driving the batmobile in Lego Dimensions d33d9b50-fd39-4d3a-91a0-33832d9b5882
  10. Favorite weapon from any game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite weapon from any game?: Going way back, the BFG from Duke Nukem. b37099b1-8646-4554-acd6-697412ddf2dc