What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year?

Discus and support What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The completed titles were many: Hellblade, Sea of Thieves, Late Shift, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, What Remains of Edith Finch, Life is Strange and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DominumStige, May 16, 2019.

1. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

The completed titles were many: Hellblade, Sea of Thieves, Late Shift, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, What Remains of Edith Finch, Life is Strange and Wolfenstein II are the games that I enjoyed the most.

:)

DominumStige, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year? - Similar Threads - are favorite games

2. Favorite gaming console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite gaming console?: Has to be the original xbox. I mean, halo 2 on xbox live sunset to sunrise. Lots of good games and friends. Best time for console gaming and the system really felt.next level at the time....
  3. favorite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite game: what is your favorite game? mine is black ops 3... ce7c65e4-353a-45d6-becc-b3ee23b632fb
  4. Favorite types of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite types of games: FPS, RPG those two are my favorite.. 3c18d67f-2827-4042-9940-96cc6b24de74
  5. What are your guys favorite game right now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your guys favorite game right now?: My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it. f454dde0-3e07-41fc-af74-9f27b971b0bf
  6. Current Favorite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current Favorite game: ive been playing SoT's since alpha and still love this game it just gets better and better and they listen to the community for me this is my favourite game 95f503ca-8739-4268-8e85-f74b78d985de
  7. favorite fallout game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite fallout game: New [Mod Removed- Inappropriate], the best fallout title to date 96acae12-f95c-49fc-960c-95bfd93a56f0
  8. Tell Me a Fact About Your Favorite Game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tell Me a Fact About Your Favorite Game!: In Red Dead Redemption 2 you can found out what's new to the game buy purchasing news papers off vendors within the game. Cute little attention to detail I like. d7d216ef-61d6-4def-9403-25db6c1b10c6
  9. Favorite Game Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game Series: I can agree with 76 it started off great for me but when I finished everything I lost interest fast not like fallout 4 I still play that one. c757004c-cb17-4faa-89e9-b8f43a0461d3
  10. Why is connectivity with Bethesda so difficult when i'm trying to play my favorite games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is connectivity with Bethesda so difficult when i'm trying to play my favorite games?: For months I have had issues with connecting with Bethesda. I'm supposed to automatically be connected. But it rarely happens. When it does finally connect, 5 minutes latter I can't connect again....