What are some of your old video games?

Discus and support What are some of your old video games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; silent hill resident evil 810e8d8d-3dbf-4951-badf-66e8dd82c29f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wolfheart517, Jan 19, 2020.

1. wolfheart517
    wolfheart517 Guest

silent hill

resident evil

:)

wolfheart517, Jan 19, 2020
  2. JayDelgado Win User

On xbox 360, the first game I had was Worms collection.
  3. Cmdr Koenig Win User

Zork.

Gotta watch out for them Grues.
  4. Edgarour Win User

sunset overdrive was an amazing game
  5. SparksAreFlying Win User

My favourite was anything on our old amiga 500 my favourites where the point and click adventure games like monkey Island.
  6. Markuss08 Win User

So many to say.. would have to say original resident evil games.
Thema:

1. What are some of your old video games? - Similar Threads - are old video

2. 6 month old xbox1 froze and crashed constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    6 month old xbox1 froze and crashed constantly: I have a 6 month old xbox1 one that I had to do a factory reset on due to constant hanging and crashes. After factory reset I couldn't login so I made another account. Now I can get into new...
  3. Knights of the old republic 2 black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Knights of the old republic 2 black screen: Fix this now Microsoft ridiculous that you would knowingly have a broken available in your game store, you have kotor1 work perfectly fine but you cant fix the black screen issue in kotor 2 I call...
  4. wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...: on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long gamertag (months after the new gamertag system...
  5. Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S: Hi All, I need some help/advice for my son please? My son has many backward compatibility Xbox 360 games he plays online with using his Xbox One S console, all are disc used and downloaded onto...
  6. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  7. Video Games - The new scapegoat for old politicians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games - The new scapegoat for old politicians: After a horrible weekend when we witnessed some of the most basic human fears come back to hunt us, it is time for the movers and shakers to shift blame in order to avoid in-depth inquiries. Every...
  8. Microsoft Edge Playback Old Youtube Video Sound When Not on YouTube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Playback Old Youtube Video Sound When Not on YouTube: Edge keeps playing the "sound only" of the last video I played. Even when all tabs are closed the sound of this video keeps playing. I've closed out and restarted the xbox1 and everytime I open up...
  9. Can't edit old video clips ("That clip will not work. Pick a different one and try again")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't edit old video clips ("That clip will not work. Pick a different one and try again"): I've been going through all of my game clips, clipping them shorter, and then compiling them into short montages to (a) clear up space, (b) clean up / organize all of my clips, and (c) I'm...
  10. How Old Is Too Old To Play Video Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Old Is Too Old To Play Video Games?: I think the question should be at what age should kids be allowed to play games.As long as games say 13 and up as the reccomended age then we're good.Unless were talking MLP.That could get creepy....